IGNORED

Brighton Vs City Match Thread

East end Forever

He's tried to sign plenty of CB's and we've been given a price worth more than the player is.

Bates is a good player don't write him off yet.

He cant stay fit though. we got carey who apparently cant play 2 games in a row, and bates who cant play 2 games in a row and our other centre backs are shit

Pretty much stating the obvious but unless we start to find a way of keeping clean sheets we will be relegated.

Until our pillock of a manager and our board realises that the answers to our defensive problems do not lie within the club, and we go out and spend some money in January....nothing will change

Even though I quite liked the idea of Davies starting in place of Taylor , still seems bizarre for Taylor to be dropped after playing so well.

Can't help but think if we wanted to get out of this game we needed to peg it back to 2-1 before half time.

Davies....Taylor....doesn't matter....goals change games and when we concede as often as we do, games will drift away from us

Saturday 5pm Derek McInnes.....GOD

Tuesday 8.30pm Derek McInnes.....OUT

Normal service has resumed on and off the pitch

I said nothing of the sort Saturday!

I wanted him out before Saturday.

I wanted him out after Saturday.

I want him out now.

And I will want him out after every game untill he is out!!

Has he ever stuck with the same team!!

Mcinnes OUT!!!!

Will people calm the funk down and quit over reacting.

The way I see it I expected nothing from the Middlesbrough and Brighton games. As it stands we've got at least 3 points more than I thought we would.

The games which matter the most right now are Wolves, Derby, Watford and Peterborough at home, ie our home games in December.

Come on, honestly people, hands up who really expected anything tonight?

I said nothing of the sort Saturday!

I wanted him out before Saturday.

I wanted him out after Saturday.

I want him out now.

And I will want him out after every game untill he is out!!

Has he ever stuck with the same team!!

Mcinnes OUT!!!!

What I'd give to have Gary Johnson back now - at least he could get some fight out of the team :bruce_h4h:

The way I see it I expected nothing from the Middlesbrough and Brighton games. As it stands we've got at least 3 points more than I thought we would.

The games which matter the most right now are Wolves, Derby, Watford and Peterborough at home, ie our home games in December.

EXACTLY

What will that be now 9 points in 16 games (when we lose tonight),

Any other manager would be gone by now. Buy cheap buy often Mr Lansdown. Sorry but saturday's result will happen every now and then but the previous 14 games before saturday just proved you have made another bad decision. All folk who think Mr Lansdown is GOD please reply !

I am getting bored of how bad we are as a season ticket holder for nearly over 20 years and supported for 36 years !

Get it right next time SL - you are a proven businessman but you always buy cheap with regards to managerial appointments and even did that with GJ (although Gary pulled it off) - he was a lower league manager when he took over and where is he now ? Yes in the lower leagues !

It's 1 win in 13 games that's got my goat Harry!! No clean sheet all season...there is reason to be very concerned. I agree, our next 4 home games are key.

Everyone seemed please with the team pre kick off and now everyone moans. I'm not defending Del but he can't win on here at times

Some people got way to expectant after one win. We are in a relegation fight, we can't win them all.

Archived