IGNORED

Bristol City V Wolves Match Thread

beijing red

I for one am extremely pleased we got rid of Gary Johnson, the quality of entertainment and football has improved immeasurably.

I said at the time it was a huge error... but.. so did many others and his position, so we are advised by rumour and subterfuge, was untenable. So it is not a question of 'if only we could turn the clock back' ; we did not have that option...

...or did we?

SL then went out and pulled all the stops to bring in Copout.. in between putting his faith in Millie before seeking out a young and hungry. We cannot blame the chairman or maj owner... we can his decision to go offshore. He will stick by his man, imo, for now. In short... more pain before he goes.. is it inevitable before Christmas then? that is the big Q.

I said at the time it was a huge error... but.. so did many others and his position, so we are advised by rumour and subterfuge, was untenable. So it is not a question of 'if only we could turn the clock back' ; we did not have that option...

...or did we?

SL then went out and pulled all the stops to bring in Copout.. in between putting his faith in Millie before seeking out a young and hungry. We cannot blame the chairman or maj owner... we can his decision to go offshore. He will stick by his man, imo, for now. In short... more pain before he goes.. is it inevitable before Christmas then? that is the big Q.

Some very good and very big questions there. When players are giving the manager a hard time then, IMHO, the players should be on their bikes. We can be sure they'll do that to the next manager, and the next, and the next. I'm just beginning to wonder if that was why Copell bunked off.

Furthermore, committed players who move into that environment will be infected, and so it goes on...

Does anyone think that the players will do a job for any other manager? Unless some players are dumped, I can see it going on indefinitely. Joe Stalin would have a couple of them taken out and shot, but I suppose that's out of the question? ***

*** For the benefit of the AV NIMBY's that was a joke :bored:

When McInnes went to Saints, he took the club backwards before he took them forward.

The trouble is, City's step backwards would be to a lower division. That's obviously unacceptable.

I still think City will stay up, but there's no progress, and a season lost in rebuilding the team / club.

That is the first time in my life I left at ht ******* disgusted with the team today if Del keeps his job he is one lucky man. I have never ever been so embarassed to be city fan as I am right now that was truly shite. The players want to take a long hard look in mirror and ask some serious questions of themselves cos they played with no desire no will to win just happy to roll over and take it up the ass. I'm going to get paraletic and try and forget all about it.

FT -TOTAL CARP

Sorry for the negativity before kick off, but do you blame me? We were shite at Brighton, even worse today, how many more times can we find excuses for del and the team? There are no more. Can you blame us at the ground today for booing and leaving at half time?

Archived