IGNORED

Bristol City V Wolves Match Thread

beijing red

I know it's early, but it's 5pm over here, the game should have finished and I should be listening to Ian and 'you know' on Twentypence.

But I've still got 6 hours to go to K.O. So any updates throughout the day leading up to the game would be appreciated.

My prediction......2-1

COYR.

Can anyone confirm tha match is definitely ON. Freezing cold, here in Bradford on Avon - hard, frozen ground... Don't want to set out if the game's off - like Cardiff game, a few seasons back...

Early frost disappeared in sunny Brislington

Find it funny how i can wake up on a Saturday and a match thread has already started an hour before. Any way 2-2 my prediction

I know what you mean, but it's still only 7.30pm here. It's minus 3 outside and falling. :colder: I aint going anywhere tonight!

So keep the updates coming.

Please. ;)

We have lost to every single team that were on a bad run so far this season (apart from a point at Watford) and I really don't see that changing today 0-2 defeat for me.

But I am going to change my saturday routine today, i'm taking Mrs Bung for a wheel around the shops and buy her crimbo pressy after her adventures in hospital for the 3rd time in 2 years, that way it'll either be 2 hours less of being pissed off or a pleasant surprise when I get home and see the results.

We have lost to every single team that were in the middle of a bad run so far this season (apart from a point at Watford) and I really don't see that changing today 0-2 defeat for me.

But I am going to change my saturday routine today, i'm taking Mrs Bung for a wheel around the shops and buy her crimbo pressy after her adventures in hospital for the 3rd time in 2 years, that way it'll either be 2 hours less of being pissed off or a pleasant surprise when I get home and see the results.

Surely if they beat us , they were at the end of a bad run ?!!

My apologies Mr Really I have altered the original and obviously incredibly confusing text. Still 0-2 for me and a lighter wallet.

That's better. BTW , while you're in the shops , see if you can find a sense of humour !

Archived