IGNORED

Bristol City V Wolves Match Thread

beijing red

Don't forget boys and girls the gas are replaying their postponed game against Wycombe today, you know the one where an act of god intervened when they were winning handsomely, let us pray that god will finish off his act of vengeance against the heretics from north of the river.

Amen

Any chance this one could be frozen off after 70 mins with rovers 3 up?

Don't forget boys and girls the gas are replaying their postponed game against Wycombe today, you know the one where an act of god intervened when they were winning handsomely, let us pray that god will finish off his act of vengeance against the heretics from north of the river.

Amen

Mmmm , not that funny but agree with the senitment.

Off to AG now, have a good day and I hope your wife is ok.

Mmmm , not that funny but agree with the senitment.

Off to AG now, have a good day and I hope your wife is ok.

of course i'm sorry, didn't you say you were a fan of Roy Chubby Brown, i'll put in more expletives next time, that always makes it funnier.

Thanks for asking about Mrs Bung, it's fingers crossed time at the moment or 3rd time lucky even, pretty much wheel chair bound but hopefully if they have got it right this time and she'll be up and around soon.

We have lost to every single team that were on a bad run so far this season (apart from a point at Watford) and I really don't see that changing today 0-2 defeat for me.

But I am going to change my saturday routine today, i'm taking Mrs Bung for a wheel around the shops and buy her crimbo pressy after her adventures in hospital for the 3rd time in 2 years, that way it'll either be 2 hours less of being pissed off or a pleasant surprise when I get home and see the results.

Peterborough?

1 up front AGAIN. with a bloke who's scored one all season. Well done mcinnes. 3 points today then! Can't wait for kick off!!

Law of averages says he'll score one day, so this could be it. :pray:

Davies and Baldock ready to come on after the Wolves defence has been softened up for a hour.

Unless Taylor has notched a couple by then no doubt he'll make way.

1 up front AGAIN. with a bloke who's scored one all season. Well done mcinnes. 3 points today then! Can't wait for kick off!!

You`re funny, can not Adomah,Pearson,Danns or anyone else score then or do just forwards score in your world :dunno:

Archived