IGNORED

We Are Shit Del Must Go

East end Forever

I normally try and support the team and the managers and say they need more time but today feels like the end of the line for McInnes. It reminds of last season when we were 2-0 up against Reading and lost 3-2. It felt like Millen couldn't turn it round and he was sacked after the next game.

After the Charlton game, the board decided to stick with McInnes and gave him money to get Danns, Briggs and Bates on loan. We looked like we might be turning the corner but then serve up that display today. How can we concede 4 goals in 25 minutes against a team who haven't won in 10 games when playing 4-5-1? Fontaine - shockingly bad. Bates - Premier League you're having a laugh. I said to my mate that if me and him had been playing central defence we couldn't have done much worse!

My worry is that we go to Hillsborough next week and get tonked and that then gives them the confidence to go on a good run and we're then 6 points adrift by the time the window opens.

It certainly isn't all Mcinnes fault and some of the players have let him down badly. We may still go down even if we change manager but if he don't it's starting to look like a sinking ship.

We just need to get the basics of football right, like organisation, making tackles or passing to a team mate.

Yeah but don't forget Del's a nice bloke so we can't sack him cos he's really really nice.

Maybe that's part of the problem - our team are too nice.

In the first half we had a drop ball in their half after an injury - we won the drop ball and kicked it out on purpose

In the second half they had a drop ball in our half after an injury - they won the drop ball and carried on

When Carey plays he is the captain and a leader.

Except when we get absolutely thrashed at home by Cardiff and Doncaster ( even worse humiliations than today) and Captain Carey is completely anonymous.

We clearly do need a leader but when Bristol City teams capitulate regularly under Tinnion, GJ, Millen and now Del you have to say there is something intrinsically rotten in the club which neither a change of manager or change of captain seems to alter.

Keeping jaded players for far too long - Carey, Skuse, Eliott and Fontaine being prime examples - is definitely part of the problem for me.

Lansdown needs to act now and give del the axe! I think lansdown might of been abit wary after copout and went for the cheap option, and now he has to pay the price if he doesnt want to see this club playing in L1 next season.

I really do believe if we spend money on getting a decent manager in, that can get the best out of our players we will move up the table no doubt. Del has clearly lost the dressing room and seems very clueless when it comes to signing players (not all of his signings but the majority) if we spent money on a decent manager first time round it would be alot cheaper in the long run sacking managers left, right and chelsea!

I agree. The problems were here long before Del arrived. There is too much wrong and I doubt anyone will be able to keep us up if he goes.

Well let's just give up then and have a totally inadequate manager who is out of his depth continue to try and learn how to do the job he is well paid to do.Because there cannot be anyone in the world of football capable of doing better.What a load of rubbish.If the bloke you have employed to do a job is not capable of doing it you get rid of him amd find someone who can.GET RID OF HIM NOW.

All this talk of its the players fault is fair enough, they should do better but the word MANAGER is about what it says. Man management.

Motivation, correct training, getting the work done, delegating the correct job to the appropriately skilled person, delivering to the customer. Yes I run a small business and when I am not on it things do run down. When I'm ON IT we are flying.

Sorry but if the current manager was running my business, we'd be finished

Archived