IGNORED

We Are Shit Del Must Go

East end Forever

They aren't HIS players that's pretty evident... our midfield has always seemed to do what it wants... The bad thing is that they can get away with it. Who can we honestly pick in the middle of midfield? For far too long too many players have been way too comfortable and as a result know that they have their position safe.

Ah well, i suppose he could use Morris, he signed him after all,

Hmm, hate to say it, but genuinely believe both Millen and Johnson eras were better than this. Having said that, I don't think we should sack McInnes. NOT because I think he's a great manager, and I'm not convinced we'll stay up, but I don't think bringing anyone else in will turn this around. Paul Jewell anyone? It will cost an amount of money we can't afford.

Wouldn't make a blind bit of difference if he did. The players are to blame they're simply not fit to wear the shirt :grr:

Apart from Albert, that is, and, if I was him, I'd be looking for a better club. Can you imagine the kicking he'd get in Division 3?

Didnt realise the season finished today, sorry but its not even halfway through yet. Seems we need to play sh1te teams like Palace, Cardiff, Boro again to get any points.

The players were brought in by the manager who was brought in by SL so if the cap fits etc; but many are asking SL to do it again? 3rd time lucky is it..

oh please come on, he has mainly reverted back to the failures of the past seasons, a lot of HIS signings are either on the bench or in the stands, if the midfield do what they want they are disobeying orders and HE should deal with it, they can get away with it if HE let's them, again if they are to comfortable that is HIS fault and HE needs to do something about it, I believe he is the manager after all.

Okay so lets say with our midfield... Pearson, Elliott, Kilkenny.... Adomah in my eyes is just there to run at the defence so lets ignore him. Danns is brought in as a player behind the strikers, so lets ignore him.

Now none of us know what has been said to the midfield... no doubt it would have been something like track back, dont let them attack the defence...

We have two options who could sit back and defend... Kilkenny is too lightweight and can't do that job so just plays where he wants to get the ball and then pass it off onto the next guy. Elliott is probably the only person who could track back and tackle with his size.... but he as he often does will decide that he should shoot on up and try and force a goal.

Imagine Del has said track back don't let them hit the defence so much... and the above happens? Does he get frustrated and sub both off? For who? Put Reid on and hope that he handles it? What if he has a mare? That's his confidence gone... What if he put Pearson in the middle and put Anderson out wide? That wouldn't solve anything...

The problem is there is nobody in our midfield that has the abilities to track back when asked... Del can scream and shout at them if it would make you happy but all that will happen is you'll end up with a ticked off midfield that won't want to play for him... a negative attitude from the dressing room and end result a sacking when the players push him....

Didnt realise the season finished today, sorry but its not even halfway through yet. Seems we need to play sh1te teams like Palace, Cardiff, Boro again to get any points.

The players were brought in by the manager who was brought in by SL so if the cap fits etc; but many are asking SL to do it again? 3rd time lucky is it..

You going to say this every game until we are down? At least you can enjoy your smokes and Brandy (i think it was) happily knowing you have saved some money to buy some more instead of watching that shower of shite!

Ive been right behind del and really wanted him to do well, and thought possibly we may have turned the corner. But there is always the inevitability that we will f*c*k it up, today that performance was shocking we made wolves look like world beaters, we wouldnt even put a tackle in it was a joke. Del has tried but i agree it is now time to get someone in who will get the players fighting for wins, because the way they are set up just is not working.

The team is desparate for a leader on the pitch! When Carey plays he is the captain and a leader. However, his time as a player is nearly up. If Fontaine is a captain then God have mercy on all who sail on his ship!!

Yes, but Carey's one of us and he CARES - a rare attitude at the Gate today.

You going to say this every game until we are down? At least you can enjoy your smokes and Brandy (i think it was) happily knowing you have saved some money to buy some more instead of watching that shower of shite!

There are worse things that can happen mate.Be thankfull for the things that do matter.

Yes, but Carey's one of us and he CARES - a rare attitude at the Gate today.

I agree. Just goes to show! If you are playing for YOUR team then you will burst a gut and bleed for the team like the Careys of this world. You only have to look at the ENGLAND rugby team's performance today to see this in action. Living in London I don't get to see too many games but boy do I watch every second via web and tv! This afternoon I watched the rugby whilst switching over to check on the City score. What a contrast!!!

My prediction - Del will go and it will make no difference whatsoever. The club is packed with idle tossers and no manager, at least none that we can afford, would make a difference :(

Sorry, but there it is.

....it certainly looks that way to me too. I reckon it'll take big money and some good players to keep us up. If we're relegated there can be a big clear out and we'll hopefully keep the best players that can ensure we bounce straight back up. Year on year since we finished fourth and reached the play off final against Hull we've got worse and worse.

Del can tell them to track back.... Will they?? Different story.

Since the summer when Fontaine was going to be signed by soto, he's not been the same person. Unfortunately it's a case of playing a player through a rough patch to see if they come good. Not saying it's right (I'd rather see him dropped) But it happens in every team.

keep up southampton tried to sign fontaine summer 2011?

....it certainly looks that way to me too. I reckon it'll take big money and some good players to keep us up. If we're relegated there can be a big clear out and we'll hopefully keep the best players that can ensure we bounce straight back up. Year on year since we finished fourth and reached the play off final against Hull we've got worse and worse.

You see, I don't think that our current squad is any worse than the one that played its heart out at Wembley.

It's just that the players decided not to play under GJ and got him sacked, and have done the same to every manager since. Every? I've started wondering why SC left; maybe he looked at the players' attitude and decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Cant belive what im seeing fcuking shite do one del ur not good enough team selection is a fcuking joke **** off

McInnes won't resign, nor will he get sacked i have to drag myself down to the ground these day's, it's like driving into work or like a chore, i have no passion or enjoy going down anymore i just think about the money i wasted on a season ticket and i know many people who purchased season tickets who don't bother anymore !!

For the club to win me back i just can't think how they can do this ?? I want to watch a decent game and / or watch a team that tries i can take defeat but today was gutless !!!

I will probably save my hard earned cash and watch a Premier League game once a month or more if i can afford it, 25 years of my life commited to the club it will be horrible to turn my back on them, but sometimes you just got to draw the line :surrender:

I will probably save my hard earned cash and watch a Premier League game once a month or more if i can afford it, 25 years of my life commited to the club it will be horrible to turn my back on them, but sometimes you just got to draw the line :surrender:

52 years in my case. Once a City fan, always a City fan, but I'm bu99ered if I'm going to pay the best part of fifty squid to see a bunch of tossers who can't even be bothered to try.

I'm not is you're serious with the teams you named.... ok we beat Cardiff, Palace and Middlesbrough but they are the top 3 teams in the league currently.

If we're honest the real issue isn't Del and it isn't the lads on the field, well, not entirely anyway. The real issue is deeper in the club, I mean how many times have we been here and done this... blaming the manager or the players or both and then after they are all changed we do it all over again. I'm not sure what it is that is the real issue but I have a feeling it may be the way the club does things or the fact that this club acts like a big fish when it's obviously in a much much bigger pond.

Having lived in Cardiff for the past 20 years I've seen Cardiff City change and adapt and whilst they are not a club I'd aspire ours to be like it goes to show the difference between ambitions when you see their team and stadium and ours. Cardiff as a City supports it's team, I've seen fans who hate each other stand united just because they're both "bluebirds" (or now Dragons as the case may be) whilst almost every time I talk to another City fan the first thing they want to do is bitch and moan about the club.

Whilst we've been held back from developing a stadium that doesn't look so dated and "small time" Cardiff have got a very nice stadium (minus the exterior lego design) and embraced it. When I drive past Cardiff City stadium it looks like a stadium you could imagine Premier League football being played in, the same does not ring true about Ashton Gate (as much as I do love the Gate).

I suppose what I'm trying to say is players, managers and staff will always put more effort in for a club they think is going somewhere instead of what they think is a dead end club. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the players we have now were sold on the new stadium and "growing stature" of the club and many promises of being able to compete at a high level in the Championship. I think the Stadium is almost symbolic to many of the players, they came here with high hopes of playing in a nice new stadium under a manager who was up and coming with a lot of promise and now the stadium looks less likely than ever, the manager has already lost most of the fans and things seem to be going from bad to worse.

I honestly think many of the players have lost faith because they thought they were coming to a big club with a growing future and have now been here long enough to know the truth about our club, it's stuck and isn't going anywhere, it's a small time club and despite wanting to be a big club it never will be.

You see, I don't think that our current squad is any worse than the one that played its heart out at Wembley.

It's just that the players decided not to play under GJ and got him sacked, and have done the same to every manager since. Every? I've started wondering why SC left; maybe he looked at the players' attitude and decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Personally, I'd rate Nick Carle, David Noble, Ivan Sproule, Marvin Elliott - as he was, Lee Trundle, Michael McIndoe and even Lee Johnson as better midfielders than what we have available now. Up front we had Darren Byfield and Dele Adebola. The likes of Basso, McCombe and Orr in defence - relatively that was a far better squad than what we've got now.

52 years in my case. Once a City fan, always a City fan, but I'm bu99ered if I'm going to pay the best part of fifty squid to see a bunch of tossers who can't even be bothered to try.

But at least i will be watching entertaining football and it won't hurt when one of the teams lose :smartass:

There are worse things that can happen mate.Be thankfull for the things that do matter.

I know there are more important things, hence my apathetic view towards many things city, a stark contrast to what i felt when I was young. I have got better things to do nowadays. I will comment on poor things going on at city, especially when it is painfully obvious to see where the problems are

yes he said since the summer, not 2011 which was 14 months ago

His exact words were "since the summer when..." which, without a comma, identifies it as the summer when the event happened, ie 2011.

If he'd said "since the summer, when..." You'd have had a point.

It's not Del's fault not one midfielder knows how to track back, It's not Del's fault that Fontaine is playing like he is... If we sack him now we will NOT get any decent managers in.

Del had the opportunity to sign players in the summer to correct the imbalance in the squad. He didn't

Ive been right behind del and really wanted him to do well, and thought possibly we may have turned the corner. But there is always the inevitability that we will f*c*k it up, today that performance was shocking we made wolves look like world beaters, we wouldnt even put a tackle in it was a joke. Del has tried but i agree it is now time to get someone in who will get the players fighting for wins, because the way they are set up just is not working.

Exactly - we did make Wolves look like world beaters. What's worrying is the fact that they had not won any of their previous 9 matches before today. What does that say about us?

We are rubbish!

DM bought in Jodie Morris to replace Cissee and no CB until it was obvious to him what we all knew

Anderson can't get a game and Baldick and Davies cant get a start

What do people want to convince them that he is crap. We start with players that were here last year with the exception of Heaton and our latest panic CB while all of his choices funded by SL sit on the bench or worse

Wake up and smell the coffee. It smells like shit to most!

Yes DM does deserve the abuse as he simply can't bring himself to admit he made bad choices and needs help.

SL it's your money and your choice but at the very least a Director of Football is essential to help out, however this guy will almost certainly resign if you do bring one in so I hope you have an idea for a replacement!

Archived