IGNORED

Post Match Drivel

Tom

DM: "It was a poor show all round. A complete lack of responsibility for our jobs today."

DM: "We lost a poor goal and then to lose so many more before half-time was unbelievable."

DM: "We asked to go back out and demonstrate something in the second half. We got one but they passed up several chances too."

DM: "We made a lot of bad decisions, getting beaten too easily. We need to be more street-wise."

DM: "The first half was as poor a show as we've had."

DM: "Wolves have been on a poor run but gained confidence quickly. They've enjoyed an easy victory."

DM: "Their front two caused us all sorts of problems and we never really got to grips with them."

DM: "Difficult to take any positives at all. It was a similar team to recent games and we wanted a similar performance. It's hard to take."

DM: "The fans have had to sit through that and the players will be in tomorrow to watch it. Fans have every right to voice disappointment."

Liam Fontaine adds his Two-penneth.

LF: "We're scratching our heads at half-time over why it's gone so wrong. The first half was unacceptable."

LF: "We had to show some pride in the second half and we got a goal, but it still wasn't good enough."

LF: "All we can do is apologise for that level of performance. Fans have every right to voice their disapproval."

The honesty is 12 months too late and will do nothing to improve the season so far, he got it wrong in the summer as did Millen before him.

I know, but if I hadd heard anything positive, I would have finally known the bloke had lost the plot. At least there is some sanity there

The honesty is 12 months too late and will do nothing to improve the season so far, he got it wrong in the summer as did Millen before him.

Indeed and it's difficult to come out with much else unless the manager enjoys ridicule.

But it's all too late and simply not good enough. I think he's out of his depth.

LF: "We're scratching our heads at half-time over why it's gone so wrong. The first half was unacceptable."

LF: "We had to show some pride in the second half and we got a goal, but it still wasn't good enough."

LF: "All we can do is apologise for that level of performance. Fans have every right to voice their disapproval."

Nobody else is scratching their heads, Fonts. You're the ******* problem you passionless, talentless waster.

Nobody else is scratching their heads, Fonts. You're the ******* problem you passionless, talentless waster.

DM: "It was a poor show all round. A complete lack of responsibility for our jobs today."

DM: "We lost a poor goal and then to lose so many more before half-time was unbelievable."

DM: "We asked to go back out and demonstrate something in the second half. We got one but they passed up several chances too."

DM: "We made a lot of bad decisions, getting beaten too easily. We need to be more street-wise."

DM: "The first half was as poor a show as we've had."

DM: "Wolves have been on a poor run but gained confidence quickly. They've enjoyed an easy victory."

DM: "Their front two caused us all sorts of problems and we never really got to grips with them."

DM: "Difficult to take any positives at all. It was a similar team to recent games and we wanted a similar performance. It's hard to take."

DM: "The fans have had to sit through that and the players will be in tomorrow to watch it. Fans have every right to voice disappointment."

Get off his case will you. What more could he possibly say to satisfy you? He's been honest and took responsibility.

As a supporter, you can't ask for anymore.

But enough to dig us out of this?, i'm not sure any more.

No, I don't think he knows what to do if truth be told, he has never been in a situation where he has had to deal with failure. Last year, quite rightly, he was fire fighting, and got lucky. If he manages to keep us up (if he isn't sacked) then maybe he would know how to manage these situations.

But he will not admit his failure to fill the right positions are costing us hugely.

No matter what people say about the right players not being available or not wanting to join. I think 2 transfer windows, and no improvement is shocking, and that is the fault of the manager. Especially as he spunks money away on strikers, and won't play them because he can't because his failure to bring in midfielders and defenders!

It is laughable, his own cock ups are making his large outlays on players he will not start are making the bloke look like the biggest numpty on the planet.

If I hired someone that did that, they would be out the door bloody quickly

Get off his case will you. What more could he possibly say to satisfy you? He's been honest and took responsibility.

Not on his case, I'm posting what he said, for the delectation of the board, who may not have twitter.

He's been honest, and now Lansdown needs to take responsibility, because Del has admitted that he and his squad didn't take responsibility today.

Del boy took us down but he was honest about it FFS

there were people clapping in the atyeo at the end and there were also people stood around puzzled shouting why the f--- are you clapping, the fans are divided, not good guys n gals.

I didnt think we could get any lower than we have - enter wolverhampton, the team in freefall, we seem to be the catalyist for everyone on a bad run

December is crictial, i fear the worse and will stick behind the team but we need a miracle !!!

He could explain why he played one up top at home against a team on a poor run of form, why that one wasn't Davies and why he didn't change it at 0-2. That would be a start.

He could explain why he played one up top at home against a team on a poor run of form, why that one wasn't Davies and why he didn't change it at 0-2. That would be a start.

Aswell as why he wont address the midfield and defensive issues and keeps persisting with Fontaine.

Mcinnes is done are this club....like Millen, to much damage

Archived