IGNORED

Post Match Drivel

Tom

He could explain why he played one up top at home against a team on a poor run of form, why that one wasn't Davies and why he didn't change it at 0-2. That would be a start.

If you wouldn't mind explaining how exactly bringing on a striker would have helped stop us conceding 4?

The defence was atrocious today, and two of the goals should have been avoided by taking a foul in the middle of the park.

If you wouldn't mind explaining how exactly bringing on a striker would have helped stop us conceding 4?

The defence was atrocious today, and two of the goals should have been avoided by taking a foul in the middle of the park.

gives you a chance of pulling goals back, what we did was carry on as usual and concede another 2. I know he is damned if he does or damned if he doesn't. But to stick to your failing formation for another 2 goals, is quite frankly embarrassing.

oh well, I guess it wasn't the Positive Display Del was looking for that was plastered all over the web site ;)

How about asking him why he keeps persisting with rubbish like Fontaine and Elliott? Why he wastes wages on players like Morris, Anderson and Wilson. When will he accept players like Foster are crap? Whu is he wasting players like Davies and Baldock?

Like I said last week, he is clueless.....remember after that one off win at Boro when everyone suddenly thought we had turned the corner.

He has to go.....who to replace.him? I don't know.....but he just hasn't got it I'm afraid

He could explain why he played one up top at home against a team on a poor run of form, why that one wasn't Davies and why he didn't change it at 0-2. That would be a start.

Well if you watched the games earlier in the season, we never had control of the midfield when playing 4 there. At Boro' we controlled most of the game and won, that's why Del has kept that formation. It's not rocket science.

But what's he going to do to change it?

Was it the wrong tactics? The wrong players? No motivation or confidence?

"We've got to be more street-wise" - What a joke this comment is, was this his half-time team talk. What does it mean?

Anyone can say what he said...

DM: "The fans have had to sit through that and the players will be in tomorrow to watch it.

So ferckin what! What good will that do.

Most of these players don't give a to55 about BCFC.

Give 'em a good kick up the a55 and then ...... (er, no you can't do that. It's not politically correct and it would infringe their human rights - the poor dears!)

So ferckin what! What good will that do.

Most of these players don't give a to55 about BCFC.

Give 'em a good kick up the a55 and then ...... (er, no you can't do that. It's not politically correct and it would infringe their human rights - the poor dears!)

Why are they in tomorrow? Why aren't they still sat there now watching it?

I'm all for 4-5-1 if you have a Stan Collymore type of striker.

But playing at home with one up front does invite the oppo to push on,whereas the whole idea of home advantage is to utilise the crowd and put the likes of Wolves in the back foot.

I don't think playing 2 up front at home is exactly going gung ho!

What playing with two does, is to make Wolves keep 3-4 defenders defending rather than allowing 2 to defend and 2 to push on.

I just don't get it that the manager buys 2 top quality strikers but won't play them.

The manager and all his coaching staff have had hours,days and weeks to work on the training ground and come up with a system on how the other 8 outfield players can defend and create.

We are talking of supposably top class Championship coaches here......

I see DMC has committed the cardinal sin of saying "It was on the back of two decent away displays and I didn't see it coming".

OMG, I just feel I have heard that somewhere before, but for the life of me I can't remember when, where or by who?.

it's gonna keep me awake tonight, I just know it.

That is twice now............

Yeah and look at what happened to the other guy, now doing care in the community looking after Hollowhead.

Millen only said it once and got derided :)

Ah well matters not any more, I have come to the conclusion, they have setup a new boys club at ag. "Del, you go out and speak to the press, we shall stay quiet, sitting in the background picking up our pay cheques. As long as you keep doing that, us faceless suits will be happy to keep you on, after all we are all getting paid nicely for a right royal **** up"

"Ah okay Jon, thats one thing I can do. It's okay we can keep this game going for years, I'm nice, so the fans will be blind to it all. Nice little earner eh!"

I think I may seem a little irrational after typing this :) but I feel a little better for it!

For all the honest comments from del, fundamentally, it should be possible for a championship club to have some form of organised defence, and after a year, and a hell of a lot of money on permanent and loan signings, he hasn't achieved this. I don't think he is up to the job.

Millen only said it once and got derided :)

Ah well matters not any more, I have come to the conclusion, they have setup a new boys club at ag. "Del, you go out and speak to the press, we shall stay quiet, sitting in the background picking up our pay cheques. As long as you keep doing that, us faceless suits will be happy to keep you on, after all we are all getting paid nicely for a right royal **** up"

"Ah okay Jon, thats one thing I can do. It's okay we can keep this game going for years, I'm nice, so the fans will be blind to it all. Nice little earner eh!"

I think I may seem a little irrational after typing this :) but I feel a little better for it!

And why do they keep picking up their pay cheques? Because people keep paying to watch them

Sorry but why is mcInnes getting "respect" for this interview? What else could he possibly have said? I think every single manager in the entire football league would have said the same should they have witnessed their team crumble like this at home. He could hardly say we were unlucky now could he!

Archived