IGNORED

Face Facts - Free Fall Since Johnson

no_merde

IMHO we've got to face facts. City have been in free fall since Gary Johnson was pushed out by the fans.

We thought we knew best and that we'd prefer entertaining football to results, but we've been proved flat wrong.

I think we need to eat some humble pie. We need to consider writing an open letter to him asking whether he'd be prepared to come back to the club and sort us out. :read:

The last 3 years have been an utter disaster.

IMHO we've got to face facts. City have been in free fall since Gary Johnson was pushed out by the fans.

We thought we knew best and that we'd prefer entertaining football to results, but we've been proved flat wrong.

I think we need to eat some humble pie. We need to consider writing an open letter to him asking whether he'd be prepared to come back to the club and sort us out. :read:

The last 3 years have been an utter disaster.

Stop living in the past

Funniest post of the year...... :rofl2br:

????????????

At the end of Johnson's reign we were getting neither entertaining football nor results. And we aren't now either.

I'd like a taste of results and a taste of entertaining football before I decide which I prefer.

Johnson's signings are part of the problem. Fontaine is shite, Marv is Shot, we spent a fortune on players who we've let go and seen no return I.e Clarkson 800k, Sproule 600k now we're signing cheap options. Cheap side run by a manager out of his depth. We were lucky to stay up last year this year no chance

Johnson's signings are part of the problem. Fontaine is shite, Marv is Shot, we spent a fortune on players who we've let go and seen no return I.e Clarkson 800k, Sproule 600k now we're signing cheap options. Cheap side run by a manager out of his depth. We were lucky to stay up last year this year no chance

Surely shite like marv and fonts should of been sold then or not playing week in week out?

Fontaine and Elliot were decent to start with but that was 4-5 years ago

Archived