IGNORED

It's Not All That Bad

You Do The Dziekanowski

We could be worse

Rovers lost in the replay against Wycombe the one they were winning then got called off and they got another red card

Chelsea hate Benitez and Torres and seem to be in freefall as the FANS AREN'T BACKING THE TEAM even the top players need support from the stands.

QPR still haven't won and are bottom of the premiere league and spent loads of money. Splashing Cash doesn't solve everything.

And my 5 a side team haven't won all season in the bottom division.

We beat Cardiff 4-2 and the forum was happy from now on lets just remember that day when wooly scored 2 and baldock scored. And PEARSON scored.

We will get better

We could be worse

Rovers lost in the replay against Wycombe the one they were winning then got called off and they got another red card

Chelsea hate Benitez and Torres and seem to be in freefall as the FANS AREN'T BACKING THE TEAM even the top players need support from the stands.

QPR still haven't won and are bottom of the premiere league and spent loads of money. Splashing Cash doesn't solve everything.

We beat Cardiff 4-2 and the forum was happy from now on lets just remember that day when wooly scored 2 and baldock scored. And PEARSON scored.

We will get better

Yeah we will. As soon as we get a new manager

When we find are level wether that's L1 or championship

we will strengthen the defence and midfield i dont know when but I'm sure we will.

I am full of confidence in the teaming believe that they are better then what they are showing, except.fomenting the likes of Elliott and Fontaine who are not Top L1 standard let alone championship standard. Solidify these areas and we will be a solid championship team I can assure you

We could be worse

We will get better

I was at Chelsea couple of weeks ago, Torres is certainly not hated. Maybe by the armchair fans who base their judgement on what lineker and shearer tell them.

I take no comfort from the mess the Rovers are in. We are rubbish and I'm sick of it, we've been embarrassingly bad for 3 years now. I've finally lost faith in the manager but I also cant see who could come in and turn things around. I'm done with trying to take the positives.

Archived