IGNORED

Team For Sheff Wed

Super

Nope, it's because Heaton, is not as good as people make out and isnt on the best run of form. I'd start Gerken.

I like Jammyone's 2nd formation, but would have J Wilson, D Wilson, Fonts as my back 3 and Reid instead of Pearson.

Why would you drop Heaton . You admitted you don't go to games so how do you know how he played.

Not Kilkenny, not Elliott, not Pearson, not Fontaine, not Foster, not M Wilson, not J Wilson, not Carey, not Morris, and obv. not Nyatanga.

Does that leave enough to make a team?

Gerken

Edwards(recall)bates D Wilson Bryan

Albert danns Reid Anderson

Davies Taylor

Heaton

Woolford

Baldock

Stead

Burns

Holloway

Skuse/Cunningham whichever ones closest to being fit

Gerken

Wilson Carey Wilson Bryan

Albert Danns Pearson Ando

Davies Baldock

Subs

Heaton

Foster

Fontaine

Marv

Woolford

Stead

Taylor

Ditto, Gerks and Carey a must if both fit

Yes Gerken has to start, there's a lot of bad feeling about him on here but for whatever reason we concede fewer goals with him in the side... Not quite sure why he was dropped last time.

People on these forums seem to have a crush on Heaton. I don't know what the big deal is to be honest, he hasn't been spectacular. Heaton looks more composed than Gerken for sure, but I reckon Gerken could have saved a couple of those goals on Saturday, but by the same token I guess he could have let a couple.

Heaton

M.Wilson Foster Carey D.Wilson J.Wilson Bryan Cunningham

Albert Anderson

Davies

or

Gerks

Carey Bates D. Wilson Bryan / Cunningham

Adomah Danns Pearson Anderson / Bryan

Davies

Baldock

Subs

Heaton

M.Wilson

J. Wilson

Marv

Reid

Stead

Taylor

Gerken

Foster

Carey

Wilson, D

Bryan

Adomah

Danns

Pearson

Anderson

Davies

Baldock

Might as well go for it as Wednesday aren't all that. Danns and Pearson really ought to be able to manage in the midfield on their own and with two attacking wingers and our best two forwards we'd have a chance of scoring.

Get an early goal and that team might win. On the other hand they might be overrun but since that happens when we play 5 in midfield too we might as well have a crack at attacking.

Archived