IGNORED

Bored Of Talk Of City's Demise? How Many Warning Points Have You Got?

How long do they last for?

I'm still band from their forum after they released a statement about how the redevelopment of the Mem was going, the only hiccup being i knew the contracts director at the contruction company involved at the time and was able to inform them that the club had lied on several different occasions and that the redevelopment of the Mem proposed was not only financially impossible but also physically impossible and that Dunceford had been told this by 3 other contractors, but still insisted on lying.

How long do they last for?

I'm still band from their forum after they released a statement about how the redevelopment of the Mem was going, the only hiccup being i knew the contracts director at the contruction comupany involved at the time and was able to inform them that the club had lied on several different occasions and that the redevelopment of the Mem proposed was not only financially impossible but also physically impossible and that Dunceford had been told this by 3 other contractors, but still insisted on lying.

Do you reckon Rovers proposed new ground will go through? I have my doubts

Archived