IGNORED

Neil Danns?

cummins17

I was under the impression that because the loan is now out of the transfer window, that it could not be extended. Goalies are different, whoever has Rabchuka at the moment, (Leeds?) have only been able to extend his loan by seven days at a time.

Ive not seen anything other wise to suggest we are able to extend his loan. So if someone can explain how we are able to do this please can you explain. Cheers

I thought the same

I was under the impression that because the loan is now out of the transfer window, that it could not be extended. Goalies are different, whoever has Rabchuka at the moment, (Leeds?) have only been able to extend his loan by seven days at a time.

Ive not seen anything other wise to suggest we are able to extend his loan. So if someone can explain how we are able to do this please can you explain. Cheers

No idea, unless we agreed it before but had options with Leicester about recalls or terminations if he was crap?

maybe if a player is already on loan you can extend it then without any rules? just a thought

The club have loaned players before so I'm fairly sure they're perfectly aware of all the connotations of extending loans. I would presume that when the loan was submitted for FL approval it was until January with a break in the middle for if he was going back to Leicester. We may be shit at many things, but we have vast experience in loaning players

Aye, I get that. I just wish to know how it is possible

Is it possible that the loan was formally notified to the FA for longer, but with agreement that only the first month was announced publically with a review after 28 days and a decision as to whether to implement the extra time?

It would fit with Derek's statement this morning that there was agreement but it [the decision to include the optional part] wasn't signed. It would also fit with his (good IMHO) preference to keep business dealings quiet

Perhaps it'll have to be chalked down as a 'nice surprise'; one of lifes little mysteries, like why a ducks's quack doesn't echo or how Carlton Palmer got so many England caps...

The ducks quack thing has long since been debunked. Carlton's caps however, has baffled even the greatest minds of this generation.

Archived