IGNORED

Ziderheads Forum

phantom

• Admin

For anyone that tried (and failed) to get onto the Ziderheads site, it was because the site was being cleaned up.

The forum is now back up and running, but anyone who wants to read / write on there must (as before) register themselves to be able to get onboard, even if you were a member previously you will have to re-register.

It doesn't take long to register, but if you want "an alternative" independant fans forum to OTIB, come over and give it a visit.

Only some people bite, but all in all there are many interesting topics and discussions on there.

http://www.ziderheads.co.uk/ch/

For anyone that tried (and failed) to get onto the Ziderheads site, it was because the site was being cleaned up.

The forum is now back up and running, but anyone who wants to read / write on there must (as before) register themselves to be able to get onboard, even if you were a member previously you will have to re-register.

It doesn't take long to register, but if you want "an alternative" independant fans forum to OTIB, come over and give it a visit.

Only some people bite, but all in all there are many interesting topics and discussions on there.

http://www.ziderheads.co.uk/ch/

so what's the difference between the 2?

Nobody moaning on there either.....no need........all is good as long as we can drink Zider and watch BCFC on a Saturdeee........................totally different class of supporter, and thats a fact brother

True, it's the home of the happy clappy fan. I think somebody did moan about something or other back in 2010 but Phantom had him buried at the low water mark at Weston. Unsurprisingly it's not happened since.

Swearing is allowed and encouraged

Posters have a sense of humour

There are discussions not handbags at dawn

Eastonboys lady pictures

No kids

Posters dont mind if the thick-uns casnt spell proper like

I could go on...

I'm back in, I like the t*ts. And the nude ladies too.

• Admin

Would be nice if you could lurk there without having to register, as per most forums

Unfortunately a lot of the people that join the site only lurk, you only have to set up a user name with an email, then you are away.

Just registered but now it won't recognise my password and I don't see an option to reset it (I'm on a cell)?

Is this still a problem ?

If so send me a message and I will reset it for you

Sort my confirmation out

Just checked there were only two people waiting for validation, they are now both done

• Admin

If anyone is still having problems, send me a PM on here.

I need the username that you originally logged in with (and also the email address that you used - to confirm it is your account)

I will reset people's passwords etc and then let you know when it is done

Archived