IGNORED

Dreamland

sglosbcfc

It seems a hundred years ago now, but a few seasons back when City were topping the Championship and Gary Johnson's men looked unbeatable, my brother and I had an argument about what we would rather have for City if we could only one - promotion to the Premier League or winning the FA cup?

I argued for the Premier League as I said the money could take us to a whole new level where we could be challenging for the Cups every season.

My brother argued FA cup as he said it was a major trophy that would always be ours and could never be taken away.

So forget this season's gloom, what would you rather FA cup winners or Premier League football next season?

P.s I know we'd all take Championship survival now.

Well said all. The romance of the cup maybe dead to the big clubs these days but for a side like ours its still the stuff dreams are made of. Our cup form has been awful since we can no longer enter the Freight Rover/LDV/JP/Idontevenknowhatitscalledthisseason Trophy.

I'm going to disagree with the majority and go with promotion to the premier league, I feel the FA cup is become less and less important every year and I know premier league football probably wouldn't last long but seeing players like Rooney and Hazard down Ashton gate every week would be fantastic.

Archived