IGNORED

Cardiff..

TauntonRed

Yep, great squad.. difference is this year they have a big squad full of quality players.

Well done to 'em,

We must have a chance of a good cup run then :yes:

(This was in response to your Blackburn are shit comment, unfortunately deleted somehow)

They bought some good players, and every season have improved on the squad making them more and more competitive. It's the situation we would like to have found ourselves in, but we stagnated, and started going backwards in quality.

Cardiff if they get to the Premier League could become huge... whilst I would not want to be them, can't help but feel a little jealous at their success.

Eh hmmm!!!!!! 18 million wage bill! Why aren't we there? No one expects us

Simple, we keep appointing managers who arent right for the job. some would say cheaper options. Coppell aside, he was just spineless.

These managers just waste the resources at their disposal like del signing two bench warming strikers who cant play because the midfield and cb areas are pathetically weak. The cash needed to be spent on these areas first. build From the back and all that.

They bought some good players, and every season have improved on the squad making them more and more competitive. It's the situation we would like to have found ourselves in, but we stagnated, and started going backwards in quality.

Cardiff if they get to the Premier League could become huge... whilst I would not want to be them, can't help but feel a little jealous at their success.

Gets depressing seeing looking at their scores and seeing them win comfortbly by 3-4 goals ever game

I cannot belive some of you on here, if cardiff are so great go and surpport them. The thing you new modern fans dont get is that if CITY is your team then thats it, through thick and thin, up and down, good and bad. I cant stand them or most of their fans, if they read your comments on here about them, then they will think we realy have become a sad bunch....

I cannot belive some of you on here, if cardiff are so great go and surpport them. The thing you new modern fans dont get is that if CITY is your team then thats it, through thick and thin, up and down, good and bad. I cant stand them or most of their fans, if they read your comments on here about them, then they will think we realy have become a sad bunch....

The expression tounge in cheek works for me on this thread, granted the shaggers are doing well, but we are not their rivals, go west young man, see what the jacks are doing, they are the main threat to the baaaaadiffff revival, if there is one !

How can some people say Cardiff are not our rivals?! It's the biggest games of the season and always the fixtures I look out for at the start of the season..

Because they are scarred Cardiff will go up, and can't stand the thought of it.

For me, to be honest, Rovers are our only real rivals, I don't feel the same upset losing to Cardiff as I do to Rovers. That is not saying I like Cardiff. I just dislike rovers more.

Archived