IGNORED

Official Site

Will Rollason

It's not even one particular aspect of it, it's just shoddy from top to bottom.

Barely even go on it now, just rely on the twitter feed for news and this site!

+1

You can get all the main details elsewhere now and the OS is so slow and fiddly to use. Hope the club aren't tied into that deal for too long.

Yes I much preferred the old web site.

A lot more user friendly. You knew where everything was, better interface than the updated version. " if it ain't broke why fix it?"

yeah, dont want to sound like yer grandad but it was better!! in the old days!!

Seriously if you have to dig or guess where to find info on a website in this day and age something aint right.

The one gripe i have is player is hit or miss, sometimes doesnt load, cuts out midway - tried on several browsers doesnt like chrome one bit - However this has nothing to do with the club, as someone has already pointed out its been contracted out, most other Football club sites are an identical format

If you try it on a mobile it's even worse! I tried to load McInnes' interview yesterday and every time I clicked the link it just refreshed the home page! Total garbage!

Don't even get me started on the mobile site! I didn't realise they could make a website worse that the actual one...somehow, they've managed to achieve it!

It is like a family of 4 in the 70's hitting hard times and down-sizing from a questionably average Austin Princess to a emphatic piece of garbage in a Morris Marina. And all because the company Daddy works for is trying to save money and gives him a hard shoulder loving tin can.

City have been force fed a Marina and told to 'sell' it to the fans. One assumes the unspoken word is that the Football League expects the fans to be easily accepting because, de facto, we are all stupid amoebic morons who will lap it all up like sheep.

Meanwhile the Football League car park is full of Jags, LR's and Kraut Wagons.

:fastasleep:

Here Here will.

But sounds like we are stuck with it.

Like one poster has said we won't be the only ones. If you look at other teams websites itlooks like the same company do them.

I mean just the way it's presented just puts you off.

A big thumbs down.!!!

yeah, dont want to sound like yer grandad but it was better!! in the old days!!

Seriously if you have to dig or guess where to find info on a website in this day and age something aint right.

It is like a family of 4 in the 70's hitting hard times and down-sizing from a questionably average Austin Princess to a emphatic piece of garbage in a Morris Marina. And all because the company Daddy works for is trying to save money and gives him a hard shoulder loving tin can.

City have been force fed a Marina and told to 'sell' it to the fans. One assumes the unspoken word is that the Football League expects the fans to be easily accepting because, de facto, we are all stupid amoebic morons who will lap it all up like sheep.

sooner have a marina than the rest of the garbage in that list,they were hardcore

The thing I like best about the updated features on Player is the way they have done away with the five minute time lag on the score. Back in the old days, you would be listening to the game and they would be showing the score from five minutes previous. Now it's been upgraded to about an hour. So, for a lot of the games this season, I thought we were scraping a crafty nil-nil result when we were actually being trashed by some crappy team or other.

Happy days.

loving this analogy, my dad had a car hire firm in the seventies so i saw a lot of motors and believe it or not one of the best was a Marina 1800xl or whatever, went like soot off a snowball :D i can almost feel the g force now :cool2:

They Princess's mind they were utter toilet ..... :redcard:

Now........ how about a TR7........post-845-0-26848300-1355080192_thumb.jpg Proper!!

I actually prefer the new OS and I'm usually opposed to any change. Having said that I did prefer the version before the last one to the current one. If anyone can remember the main difference was it had considerably less adverts plastered everywhere!

Said the other week - we as a multi-million pound club in a city of 300,00 have a worse site than Fleetwood Town http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/ pop 26,000

Fleetwood town wasn't covered under the football league agreement as they were not part of the league when it was sold we were,

Its nothing to do with the club they had no say, infact we held off as long as possible in switching over Bean_Head will confirm that and I'm sure he hates the new site with a passion,

Don't blame the club its nothing to do with us blame the football league

One thing that really annoys me with it, if i click on an article and its of x length, i get 2 thirds of the way down it then have to "click to read more" making it reload the entire page instead of just loading up the extra text. When loaded it turns out only to be a few paragraphs. Why not just have it all on there in the first place?

To be fair Adam Baker delayed and delayed this new pile of turd, he dislikes it but had no choice as others have said above. I think we were in a group of the last 5 teams to have it

It's cack, the mobile version is even worse, I didn't really like the previous one either but it was certainly much better than this seasons.

To be fair Adam Baker delayed and delayed this new pile of turd, he dislikes it but had no choice as others have said above. I think we were in a group of the last 5 teams to have it

It's cack, the mobile version is even worse, I didn't really like the previous one either but it was certainly much better than this seasons.

I think we were the last team to change tbh

Archived