IGNORED

Official Site

Will Rollason

loving this analogy, my dad had a car hire firm in the seventies so i saw a lot of motors and believe it or not one of the best was a Marina 1800xl or whatever, went like soot off a snowball :cool2:

They Princess's mind they were utter toilet ..... :redcard:

Now........ how about a TR7........attachicon.gifmedia-L.jpg Proper!!

Proper Speke garbage were those TR7's... then they brought out a TR8... wow.. they thought we would all think it was a different motor!!!

My sis had a 1.3 Marina and was it garbage?.... was it heck. I was always a fan of the Triumph's meself and latterly the V8 ZT's.. only 53 of the wagons ever built.

Going further back was the Land Crab.. now that was a proper family car fit for 7.

Proper Speke garbage were those TR7's... then they brought out a TR8... wow.. they thought we would all think it was a different motor!!!

My sis had a 1.3 Marina and was it garbage?.... was it heck. I was always a fan of the Triumph's meself and latterly the V8 ZT's.. only 53 of the wagons ever built.

Going further back was the Land Crab.. now that was a proper family car fit for 7.

yeah they were dog business, TR7's, but TR6's we gorgeous!

Think my favourite was a red MGB-GT with wire wheels my Dad maintained for a while, amazing car . :wub:

yeah they were dog business, TR7's, but TR6's we gorgeous!

Think my favourite was a red MGB-GT with wire wheels my Dad maintained for a while, amazing car . :wub:

I had a TR6, and indeed they are amazing. The TR6 could not be more different to the TR7, it was... just awful.. are there any about these days?

Anyways i like comparison with the OS, it went from being my start page to not even making my bookmarks now.

The problem begins when you see it as a reneve stream, then the pure content you relied on is tainted with the more important search for money.

I took a look now and i was immediately confronted with a question to access the site, WTF? dont question ME! I'm here to access information about my club, not be skaen down for cash!!!

This is why I dont trust anywebsite with a financial motive for me being there, but meh i'm meh about it.

Archived