IGNORED

Saturday's Goals (If You Haven't Already Seen Them)

CiderCraig

their first it looks to me elliot was at fault for not picking up the runner

Second I blame heaton for not holding onto the shot its bread and butter for a top keeper like him,

Both of ours were pens no doubt about it and whoa what a free kick from albert although I would sell him in jan and use that money to strengthern the central midfield and a right footed centre back,

Second I blame heaton for not holding onto the shot its bread and butter for a top keeper like him,

Both of ours were pens no doubt about it and whoa what a free kick from albert although I would sell him in jan and use that money to strengthern the central midfield and a right footed centre back,

Sell Albert, noooooooo !

Sell Albert, noooooooo !

I don't want to but if it raises say 3 to 4 million that can be spent improving other areas of the team then so be it,

He has 17 months left on his contract as well so we don't want another Maynard situation,

just being practical :(

The second Sheffield goal was so similar to one Wolves scored at AG when an opposition player ran 50-60 yards unopposed. Have our defenders learned nothing about closing down?

he didn't shrug off any challenge as we were attacking and they caught us on the counter, I wouldn't put it down to bad defending but a very good counter attack, where as the wolves one he had shruged off 4 players who didn't bother putting in a challenge (probbily why kikenny didn't start)

Nice feature on the BBC mobile site...

FTBALL

1233:

Bristol City winger Albert Adomah says a training ground competition contributed to him taking the match-winning free-kick against Sheffield Wednesday.Adomah was given the chance despite never scoring from a free-kick during his five years as a professional. But the Ghana international, 24, curled the ball over keeper Chris Kirkland to earn his side a 3-2 victory."It was me and [Neil] Danns in the final," he told BBC Radio Bristol. "I won it because [steven] Davies wasn't involved [through injury]. That was delightful because I knew if Davies had been involved he would have bullied me off the free-kick."

Watch Fontaine get shoved from the six yard line into the goal for there first one.. i guess one they practice on the training ground ... worked well for them tho. like an american football block ....

Watch Fontaine get shoved from the six yard line into the goal for there first one.. i guess one they practice on the training ground ... worked well for them tho. like an american football block ....

i didn't notice that, did he get shoved before the ball was played?

Archived