IGNORED

Every Home Kit We've Ever Had.....

BS4 on Tour...

Also does anybody notice the 49/50 kit? It has a robin on it. I only thought we had that through the 70s and 80s.

It does seem that every so often the club changes from Robin to coat of arms and then some years later changes again.

If you look at Norwich they've stuck with their canary, but embellished it over the years. City's 49 robin looked to the right, that of 1976 to the left.

If Chesterfield ever qualify for Europe, they ought to bring back their 1892-93 kit.

20 years ago the EP showed six styles of shirts and fans were able to vote for their favourite.design which City would then wear for a three- five years. One of the designs was for red & white quarters. That received the least votes.

I really like this years home shirt, best home kit for at least 10 years imo, but imagine the club will probably revert back to red and white for next season as it doesn't appear to be too popular.

I would love to see a purple & lime shirt again, maybe the club should release it as a third shirt then all the fans calling for it will be able to get one and all those that really dislike those colours will not have to watch the team play in them very much!

Also does anybody notice the 49/50 kit? It has a robin on it. I only thought we had that through the 70s and 80s.

i just wonder whether that is the first incidence of a robin badge on any british football club.

I really think we need the spirit of these feisty little f######s at the moment.

After all its christmas soon.

Lets get the bring back the robin campaign back on track its sure to cheer us all up.

i just wonder whether that is the first incidence of a robin badge on any british football club.

I really think we need the spirit of these feisty little f######s at the moment.

Lets get the bring back the robin campaign back on track its sure to cheer us all up.

-----------------------------

See http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/150763-robins-firmly-on-track/#entry1679397

From the RSPB site http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/birdguide/name/r/robin/index.aspx

The UK's favourite bird - with its bright red breast it is familar throughout the year and especially at Christmas! Robins sing nearly all year round and despite their cute appearance, they are aggressively territorial and are quick to drive away intruders.

It does seem that every so often the club changes from Robin to coat of arms and then some years later changes again.

If you look at Norwich they've stuck with their canary, but embellished it over the years. City's 49 robin looked to the right, that of 1976 to the left.

If Chesterfield ever qualify for Europe, they ought to bring back their 1892-93 kit.

I just looked at that now, what a kit that is! Our recent playoff season is my favourite City shirt since following us in 95, although the 96 Sanderson kit with the collar was a decent one aswell.

Archived