IGNORED

Fontaine.

Jordan Tansley

So you deem his suggestion that we spend yet more money on tearing up two contracts alongside his usual display of hyperbolic melodrama, to be sensible?

As it goes, I agree with you, but if the situation doesnt improve, in particularly re Fontaine, then perhaps Del does have to go. Everyone knows Fontaine is part of the problem, but Del for whatever reason thinks otherwise..we're headed one way as it stands, can we really afford to drop out of the Championship. If we do, we'll take years to rebuild and come back..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DW86" data-cid="1681534" data-time="1355591681"><p>

<br />

So you deem his suggestion that we spend yet more money on tearing up two contracts alongside his usual display of hyperbolic melodrama, to be sensible?</p></blockquote>

So you deem persisting with two failures an paying them wages for the next two years to be sensible?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DW86" data-cid="1681534" data-time="1355591681"><p>

<br />

So you deem his suggestion that we spend yet more money on tearing up two contracts alongside his usual display of hyperbolic melodrama, to be sensible?</p></blockquote>

So you deem persisting with two failures an paying them wages for the next two years to be sensible?

I think that 5pm, after another home defeat isn't the time to be formulating opinions that will be based off of anything than your (aforementioned) hyperbolic melodrama. I also think that our major concern should be improving finances so that we all have a club to support; not individuals.

BucksRed, Fontaine is the major concern for me too. He's so out of form it's ridiculous and that confidence will bleed through to the team. I'm sincerely hoping that Cunningham's return will see an end to the persistance in playing Fontaine. Obviously January is massive, but I think anybody who thinks that we'll get everything that we crave is deluded. Where are we going to find (assuming we keep Danns creativity) a midfielder with some bite, a centre-half to organise and dominate, and a right back that isn't naive positionally? I don't know where we go from here really, but I don't have the inside track!

I think that 5pm, after another home defeat isn't the time to be formulating opinions that will be based off of anything than your (aforementioned) hyperbolic melodrama. I also think that our major concern should be improving finances so that we all have a club to support; not individuals.

BucksRed, Fontaine is the major concern for me too. He's so out of form it's ridiculous and that confidence will bleed through to the team. I'm sincerely hoping that Cunningham's return will see an end to the persistance in playing Fontaine. Obviously January is massive, but I think anybody who thinks that we'll get everything that we crave is deluded. Where are we going to find (assuming we keep Danns creativity) a midfielder with some bite, a centre-half to organise and dominate, and a right back that isn't naive positionally? I don't know where we go from here really, but I don't have the inside track!

Would suggest Fontaine AND Elliott along with Nyatanga, Kilkenny, & Gerkin should all be punted out, NONE are good enough. Until we clear them out we'll always be struggling, but Del's arguements are wearing very very thin, cos hes like Millen, repeat arguments. He must be able to see these players are killing his career here.....

Hyperbolic melodrama?

I've been amongst the most patient with Derek, every week defending him against this sort of post... Melodrama my arse, 23 games without a clean sheet, persisting with Fontaine who has been at fault for the majority of our goals this season, taking Taylor off when he had been involved in every attack, moving Adomah central WTF!

He's absolutely clueless at the moment.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="!james" data-cid="1681560" data-time="1355592341"><p>

DM: "We needed more attacking play from our full backs and that was the reason behind bringing on Greg for Matthew Bates."<br />

<br />

Unbelievable, why not take Fontaine off then?</p></blockquote>

Could not agree more! Was purely just so he could accommodate for Fontaine, I guess

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jordan Tansley" data-cid="1681572" data-time="1355592639"><p>

Hyperbolic melodrama? <br />

<br />

I've been amongst the most patient with Derek, every week defending him against this sort of post... Melodrama my arse, 23 games without a clean sheet, persisting with Fontaine who has been at fault for the majority of our goals this season, taking Taylor off when he had been involved in every attack, moving Adomah central WTF! <br />

<br />

He's absolutely clueless at the moment.</p></blockquote>

You took far too long turning to the dark side Jordan.

I knew us naysayers of doom would get you on our side sooner or later! ;)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Arn" data-cid="1681546" data-time="1355592026"><p>

Plus Elliott Pearson Carey M Wilson D Wilson<br />

<br />

<br />

Time to blood J Wilson and B Ried. At least they will give 100%</p></blockquote>

Del would have to start speaking to JW to do that

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="smokey live" data-cid="1681564" data-time="1355592405"><p>

<br />

Apparantly hes not "match fit"</p></blockquote>

Then why buy him? For the first time, I'm starting to lose patience with Derek.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="smokey live" data-cid="1681564" data-time="1355592405"><p>

<br />

Apparantly hes not "match fit"</p></blockquote>

Then why buy him? For the first time, I'm starting to lose patience with Derek.

Im starting to lose patience aswell. The more i listen to his interviews the more he's starting to sound like millen, thats why ive started to call him McMillen

Archived