IGNORED

Xmas Party

And Its Smith

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Harry" data-cid="1682146" data-time="1355613248"><p>

I think possibly for the first time ever I am in agreement with RalphMilnesLeftFoot.<br />

<br />

Stop being so effing sanctimonious people. It's a Christmas party for **** sake. Most work places in the Country have them at this time of year regardless of performance.<br />

Do we stop employees at all Banks from having a party due to their responsibility for placing the Country into financial ruin?<br />

Do we stop employees at Gas and Electric Companies from having a party for charging excessive and unwarranted tariffs and placing citizens of this 1st World Country into Fuel Poverty?<br />

Do we stop employees at the BBC from having a party because they take our money for a TV licence and have spent it on covering up the largest case of peodophilia in living memory?<br />

Am I able to prevent the weatherman from attending his Xmas party because yesterday morning he incorrectly informed me it would stop raining by 3pm, meaning I didn't take a brolly to work for my walk from work to the pub at 4pm for my own Xmas party and ended up getting soaked, ruining my Christmas hat?<br />

<br />

Jeez people, chill. Yes they're playing shit, but that's football sometimes. You chose to support this football club which has underperformed for all but about 10 years of our history. Deal with it, that's life. Let them party.</p></blockquote>

Exactly

Who really gives a ****?

Christmas party's is a way for the the management of a company to thank all the staff for their hard work of the last 12 months . A time where all the employees get together from all areas of the company.

Again football is different . Does BCFC have a party where all the players and back room staff and office all get together for a dinner dance ,NO.

The over paid privilege winkers of players go to London to an over hyped , expensive,elite nightclub where their act as big time charlies and behave like a bunch of spoilt schoolboys .

In my view there are professional sportsman and should not be drinking during the football season. Do you think our Olympic athletes drinking in the build up to major championships.

Christmas party or no christmas party doesnt really bother me either way, but, what does it appears is they have swanned off to London after putting in (Yet another) abject performance with presumably the Managers blessing.

Now just ask yourself one question? Do you honestly think Fergie would have allowed the United boys to jump on a rattler and head for the smoke for a Christmas piss up straight after such an embarrasing performance?

Would he F?

Looks like Del Boy is NOT in control and we just might be returning to a "Boys club" mentality and look where that got us.

Christmas party or no christmas party doesnt really bother me either way, but, what does it appears is they have swanned off to London after putting in (Yet another) abject performance with presumably the Managers blessing.

Now just ask yourself one question? Do you honestly think Fergie would have allowed the United boys to jump on a rattler and head for the smoke for a Christmas piss up straight after such an embarrasing performance?

Would he F?

Looks like Del Boy is NOT in control and we just might be returning to a "Boys club" mentality and look where that got us.

I'm horribly afraid that you're right :(

Would he F?

this post is spot on. Tinnion started the ball rolling andGary Johnson and co worked their asses off to rid this club of a drinking culture....Delboy has allowed it come back in.

YEs they are young men, yes they are entitled to enjoy themselves...as we all are. However, they get paid a ridiculous amount of money and with this, comes a responsibility. Seeing pictures of Jody Morris and Scott Murray asleep out on the piss on a Friday, is an absolute joke. YEs Murray is only kitman, but he is a member of the first team staff and should be leading by example....not going out, the day before a game, getting blotto and falling asleep. What a bulls*it example to set! On top of that, he starts ranting on twitter when hes drunk.

This club has some massive issues. These players are getting a free ride and Del Boy has no way of controlling them. He has lost it and they are taking the piss out of him.

As you said, Fergie would have cancelled their party.....I believe the QPR players did last week didnt they??

This club and the players are a disgrace. I pray to god that Del is sacked 9am Monday morning but I know he wont be. He is absolutely clueless and is way out of his depth.

Shambles. Utter shambles

Couple of years ago, company wasn't performing well, people were losing their jobs and we were losing money, so Xmas Party was axed for money and out of princlpe.

No one felt comfortable having a jolly outing when co-workers had lost their jobs and we could be next, especially as things were looking so bad.

Fair enough money is no issue, but this squad clearly have no moral compass to think its acceptable to have jolly up after a performance like that and after the form of this season.

WHY McInnes hasn't demanded that the players aren't in for training today is anyone's guess! Seems like the squad is totally out of control with a manager with no control

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="simonwheeler" data-cid="1682240" data-time="1355648643"><p>

Christmas party or no christmas party doesnt really bother me either way, but, what does it appears is they have swanned off to London after putting in (Yet another) abject performance with presumably the Managers blessing.<br />

<br />

Now just ask yourself one question? Do you honestly think Fergie would have allowed the United boys to jump on a rattler and head for the smoke for a Christmas piss up straight after such an embarrasing performance? <br />

<br />

Would he F?<br />

<br />

Looks like Del Boy is NOT in control and we just might be returning to a "Boys club" mentality and look where that got us.</p></blockquote>

When I went on the old trafford tour, I met a man utd fan who told me that Rooney was dropped for a game because he went out on the drink when the club told him not to. The distance between his night out and the game....... 6 days..... And you wonder why they win so much.

He was waffling on about how we created more chances than them.

Esmond commented that I'd changed my tune. I do still back Del but even my happy flappy patience is starting to wear thin! It seems that he dresses things up after every game.

Very honourable and spot on Dave, do you think perhaps (and please this is a genuine question) that the evidence was always there perhaps even as long ago as the Blackburn game that many wrote off as a great game and a bit of fun but hey were still scoring goals?.

These guys had an xmas party, which would have no doubt been planned for a bit, and would have taken their minds off the fact they lost

The anger for me is precisely because the opposite of what you say above is true. It isn't that it takes their mind of the fact that they lost (an after the fact kind of irrelevance) but that it appears to have taken their minds off the fact they had to turn up and perform in that game in the first place. I mean put really very simply, myself and a lot of people around me yesterday found yesterday's performance inexplicable, I mean really baffling, in a way that isn't typical. We're quite frequently poor, as all know, but yesterday there was just a level of carelessness and disinterest even at 2 down and throughout a second half at home that really could not be explained.

Learning about this party has created some horrible context to their performance, that for me is simply unnacceptable. They mailed it in yesterday because they didn't want to tire themselves out before their night out. Play crap and go party - no issue for me, you're crap, what can you do about it. Take the piss and not bother because youre off partying, whole other scenario for me.

Well finally we can see what Jody Morris was brought in to do, organise the Christmas piss up and then post photos of how much of a lad he is

If Morris was half as good at playing football as he is of posting s-it on twitter he might get in the sags side, as for a Christmas party this overpaid shower of wasters could not give two f-cks about who pay there wages.

I don't think the players are not trying, they just lack ability and the coaching/management/organisation is awful.

We have a poor squad of players and the manager can't organise a team to save his life.

they are not trying, this is in addition to the points you have raised

I'd argue that they mostly do have the ability (Elliott is an obvious exception) but they lack the commitment.

I can understand and support players with minimal ability but put in 100% commitment. What I don't understand and can't support is players who have the ability but are lazy with that talent and have zero commitment (by commitment I mean putting yourself out for the good of the team, playing to your utmost, closing down and tracking the opposition, not running around pretending to be effective and abdicating all responsibility to your team mates).

Foster has very little ability but tries and has been slated on here.

How many of our players have genuine ability and would get into other first 11s in other C'ship sides?? Baldock was awful yesterday his touch was League One standard and finishing not much better, again though he was putting himself about enough and seemed committed.

I was pitchside yesterday and I just don't see a lack of commitment, just a lack of confidence brought about by being rubbish at home for what 18 months now?

"@morriskid You lot honestly partying it up in London? Sort it out you f*cking tool."

Suppose that explains his tweet this morning - Love a little block on a Sunday morn for people who haven't got the foggiest

Seems I wasn't the only one, why am I not surprised.

The bloke is a grade A ONE TOOL, always has been always will be, pro footballer, yea right :boxing::laughcont:

Archived