IGNORED

Ferguson - Hypocrite

redeye

As does yours for the truth.

redeye, on 23 Dec 2012 - 18:43, said:snapback.png

Now I don't recall it that way at all, I recall the

club immediately fined and suspended Cantona (prior to an FA punishment) I also recall the club

stating that his action was inexcusable, but they

would stand by him and offer him any support

he needs to hopefully rid him of his demons,

now that's how I recall it.

But hey your version is probably better.

I accept your expansion - but Ferguson wasn't taking the punishment honourably - he had to as his player lost the plot and there was nowhere to hide. As for inner demons - some people will use any excuse so long as others suffer and they don't. So much for great man management - Ferguson should have addressed Cantona's issues as soon as he was at the club - that's if there truly were inner demons and not yet another Ferguson deflecting ruse...

Fergie said "Robin Van Persie could have been killed"

Talk about being over-dramatic.

He said Ashley Williams should be banned - why?

The Ref saw what happened and booked him (unnecessarily) - end of story.

You're just p^55ed that you didn't get all three points Bacon Face - just accept it and move on.

Bacon face... :laughcont:

I accept your expansion - but Ferguson wasn't taking the punishment honourably - he had to as his player lost the plot and there was nowhere to hide. As for inner demons - some people will use any excuse so long as others suffer and they don't. So much for great man management - Ferguson should have addressed Cantona's issues as soon as he was at the club - that's if there truly were inner demons and not yet another Ferguson deflecting ruse...

My god what a strange world you live in.

Do you believe that what Cantona did was normal?, or Fergie told him to do it?, or Fergie's mind control forced him to do it?.

Every time he talks like an irrational fool someone comes out suggesting its part of some master plan? Give it a rest.

He's a fool.

Take the money and fame out of it and apply it to any other business and he's nothing better than a boisterous second hand car salesman. The man lacks respect for others.

Absolutely. Look at Man Ure's record of total failure over the last quarter-century.

MORON :grr:

My god what a strange world you live in.

Do you believe that what Cantona did was normal?, or Fergie told him to do it?, or Fergie

's mind control forced him to do it?.

How does losing the plot constitute normal?

Do you actually read posts before responding or are you only intent on getting angry with those who don't capitulate to bullying?

Absolutely. Look at Man Ure's record of total failure over the last quarter-century.

MORON :grr:

I'm not denying that when it comes to getting results he's second to none.

Read it again.

Ever met a successful second hand car salesman? I have. Not a nice bloke either.

And a very Happy Christmas to you mate. No offence taken.

Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie has been rushed to a hair salon for emergency treatment after suffering what experts have described as severe ruffling.

Players and supporters looked on in shock as Van Persies hair was left looking limp and lifeless after being hit by a ball struck by Swansea defender Ashley Williams.

Fortunately a hairdresser, who was amongst the crowd, was allowed on to the pitch to apply some emergency jojoba and recommend a diet consisting of nuts and essential omega-3 fatty acids.

Both sets of supporters were united in their support for Van Persies hair as it received treatment.

Its at times like this that you realise how unimportant football can be, revealed Swansea fan Huw Watson.

Results pale into insignificance when theres twenty thousand people praying for a footballers hair to show some signs of life.

Van Persie injured

Speaking in his post-match interview, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson lambasted Swansea defender Ashley Williams, and called for the player to be punished with a lengthy ban.

Their player has shown a total disregard for hair care, he insisted.

If there hadnt been a hairdresser in the stadium then we could have been talking about something much more serious.

We can only hope that Robins hair will respond positively to pentapeptides.

I would urge clubs to ensure that their physios carry Triple Resist shampoo enriched in Arginine and protein as part of their kit, so that future tragedies can be averted. :)

all i can say is my shocked and saddened - only just heard about what happened and am staggered, and am particularly outraged that it appears the FA are pushing on and won't be cancelling games on boxing day as a sign of respect. my thoughts are with the van persie family. what a thing to happen so close to christmas. if there is light, then at least we can rest easy knowing the man utd family will be all the closer for this. god bless.

Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie has been rushed to a hair salon for emergency treatment after suffering what experts have described as severe ruffling.

Players and supporters looked on in shock as Van Persies hair was left looking limp and lifeless after being hit by a ball struck by Swansea defender Ashley Williams.

Fortunately a hairdresser, who was amongst the crowd, was allowed on to the pitch to apply some emergency jojoba and recommend a diet consisting of nuts and essential omega-3 fatty acids.

Both sets of supporters were united in their support for Van Persies hair as it received treatment.

Its at times like this that you realise how unimportant football can be, revealed Swansea fan Huw Watson.

Results pale into insignificance when theres twenty thousand people praying for a footballers hair to show some signs of life.

Van Persie injured

Speaking in his post-match interview, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson lambasted Swansea defender Ashley Williams, and called for the player to be punished with a lengthy ban.

Their player has shown a total disregard for hair care, he insisted.

If there hadnt been a hairdresser in the stadium then we could have been talking about something much more serious.

We can only hope that Robins hair will respond positively to pentapeptides.

I would urge clubs to ensure that their physios carry Triple Resist shampoo enriched in Arginine and protein as part of their kit, so that future tragedies can be averted. :)

It's posts like this that make me glad I keep reading threads that start to descend into the usual bickering. Excellent work, reminds me why I keep coming back! Merry Christmas!

It's what he does.

Had to laugh when a reporter said he might be charged by the FA, **** all chance of that happening...

No surprise he wasn't charged - the bully continues to bully officials and the FA - and then he has the temerity to attack Pardew when it's Ferguson's template that has informed the behaviour of other football managers...

However all bullies eventually get their comeuppance......

No surprise he wasn't charged - the bully continues to bully officials and the FA - and then he has the temerity to attack Pardew when it's Ferguson's template that has informed the behaviour of other football managers...

What ever happened to being accountable for your own behaviour ?

Sounds like you're giving other managers , who behave poorly , a get out clause.

Why people struggle to put Ferguson in his place is beyond me.

As a human being, not a football manager.

He has no class and even less dignity. It's a football match mate. Your team are no more important than anybody else's.

To suggest his team is bigger and therefore permits a different set of rules is ludicrous. If that were true, his behaviour would/should be in no way comparable to the manager of a Downs League team.

The emotions are exactly the same.

Remove one's head from one's bottom Al'.

Well there you have it my friend, you have finally answered your own conundrum, managers are just sheep who cannot project their own personalities and consequently use Ferguson's template.

Archived