IGNORED

Don't Worry, Del Says We're Staying Up ?

marksy

I've been really cheesed this season. Spending good money and time watching my team get beat every week at Aston Gate. I mean, we've been turned over easily on many occasions by very average team. For example, Derby. Since making it look easy against us they've lost two on the trot. And what about the Wolves. They stuck four past us in the first half and have since gone to pieces. My spirits were lift though this afternoon on the way to the game. Listen to radio Bristol i heard Del say he thought we would stay up ? I wanted to shame this good news with all you fellow supporters !

Wolves didn't go to pieces, in fact I think they won their next few games, before losing today.

Wolves haven't gone to pieces ? Try telling that to their supporters!!!!!!!!!!! Never mind about them though because Del said we're staying up because he's built a squad capable of staying in this division ?

No idea.

I also can't see how our manager can be blamed for the weather or results of games we aren't involved in, but there you go.

Oh, so it's the weathers fault that we are bottom of the table is it. And there was me thinking is was because we keep getting beat all the time ?

then won the one after that.

They lost to second placed Hull and away at Burnley.

Whats your point ? Or is it just a moan for the sake of it ?

At least moan about something tangible - like how we couldn't stop it raining, or how our players didn't slide around the pitch after it was called off.

Not moaning at all, you're the one moaning at me. Just said it's worrying, the same Burnley we put 3 past?

You're a tit mate. Everything you post on this forum is shit including this post. Not sure how a sentence with one word of 'worrying' in is moaning whatsoever. It's worrying that it's meant to rain every day up to Saturday not giving the pitch a chance to dry up. Not moaning though, piss off.

then won the one after that.

They lost to second placed Hull and away at Burnley.

Whats your point ? Or is it just a moan for the sake of it ?

At least moan about something tangible - like how we couldn't stop it raining, or how our players didn't slide around the pitch after it was called off, or how they didn't clap all four stands.

Moan for the sake of it ? Nobody's moaning mate, this is about the good news that Del has for us supporters. Although we keep loosing all the time and we're bottom of the table, we're still going to say up !

This time last season I was convinced that McInnes would keep City up and consequently didn't worry too much when results went against us.

Sadly I have lost all faith in McInnes since, largely because he failed to strengthen adequately last summer and makes the same mistakes game after game. He sticks with the same players despite their form, repeatedly tinkers with tactics and formations. Not using players that he's signed himself and generally looking as if he's out of depth.

I can't see us escaping again this season and the thought of having City v Swindon as next seasons top game along the paint trophy fills me with depression.

Oh, so it's the weathers fault that we are bottom of the table is it. And there was me thinking is was because we keep getting beat all the time ?
Look, I'm no McInnes fan but our last game saw us get a decent point and today's game was off.

If we'd played and lost I'd understand the negativity but you appear to be moaning about games not involving us and rain.

If Saturday's game is on it is huge now.

I've been really cheesed this season. Spending good money and time watching my team get beat every week at Aston Gate. I mean, we've been turned over easily on many occasions by very average team. For example, Derby. Since making it look easy against us they've lost two on the trot. And what about the Wolves. They stuck four past us in the first half and have since gone to pieces. My spirits were lift though this afternoon on the way to the game. Listen to radio Bristol i heard Del say he thought we would stay up ? I wanted to shame this good news with all you fellow supporters !

:punish: quote Alan Dicks "I was very fortunate to be given time to develop a decent squad" "just keeping them up in the first few seasons was an achievment in itself" are you old enough to remember what happened next?

Fans need to believe we will stay up, just as the manager does; not constantly snipe at anything and everything;

P taking threads like this add nothing except fear.

Woah! Shock horror there.. He's hardly gonna say we're doomed or we will be relegated is he?!

:punish: quote Alan Dicks "I was very fortunate to be given time to develop a decent squad" "just keeping them up in the first few seasons was an achievment in itself" are you old enough to remember what happened next?

Fans need to believe we will stay up, just as the manager does; not constantly snipe at anything and everything;

P taking threads like this add nothing except fear.

Lets over look the facts then, two home wins all season and those in one sunny week in august, and you still believe this club will be a championship one next season, dream on. Note the word ONE it will become very familiar very soon.

Can't argue with any of that.

But there has been improvement lately and todays results simply went against us - if the game had been played and we won, this would be a different place.

23 games to go so there's hope.

improvement? ....where? in some ways, it's got worse. The Wolves game was horrendous, I didn't think it coold get worse....then we had the Derby game.

Lose Saturday and this club must act and get rid of the clown in charge

improvement? ....where? in some ways, it's got worse. The Wolves game was horrendous, I didn't think it coold get worse....then we had the Derby game.

Lose Saturday and this club must act and get rid of the clown in charge

Away from home has been much better recently, playing some good football (Middlesbrough Win, Sheffield Wednesday Win, Ipswich D) 7 points from the last 4 aways isn't a bad haul.. Just need to take that away form back to AG.

Woah! Shock horror there.. He's hardly gonna say we're doomed or we will be relegated is he?!

Of course he's not going to say we're doomed. He's getting paid a lot to do a his job. He's most probably on more in a week than you earn in a year. Nice money if you can get it ?

if we can get the right couple of players in "through the window",and get some focus with our home form then its not impossible to pull away from the mire-this may be the way del is thinking..dont see too much value in keep looking at the table right now-we know what it looks like!.if we can get our heads down and pull together its possible..as for worry-human condition!

Archived