i hate you butler

GONNA BE DECLARED SATURDAY

THEY KICKED US OFF THE PITCH TO TRY AND BEAT US AT LONDON ROAD

THEY FAILED

TOOK OUT OUR TWO BEST PLAYERS KNEW WHAT THEY WAS DOING

THEN WE WENT DOWNHILL

REVENGE TIME OR WHAT??????

WHOSE UP FOR IT ON HERE

or should the limp wristers have theyre say too???

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............IM IN, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST SHALL WE INVADE THEIR FORUM AND TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS, OR PURCHASE A WMD AND FINISH THEM ALL OFF ?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............IM IN, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST SHALL WE INVADE THEIR FORUM AND TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS, OR PURCHASE A WMD AND FINISH THEM ALL OFF ?

RIGHT BEHIND YOU BROTHER REMEMBER THE EARLY 80S WE HATED EVERYONE AND EVERYONE WAS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF US ALL THE TIME

BACKS TO THE WALL MEANS TIME FOR ACTION

RIGHT BEHIND YOU BROTHER REMEMBER THE EARLY 80S WE HATED EVERYONE AND EVERYONE WAS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF US ALL THE TIME

BACKS TO THE WALL MEANS TIME FOR ACTION

REMEMBER THEM................. IM STILL STUCK IN THEM. CHRIS WADDLE HAIRCUT, FARAH SLACKS, PAISLEY SHIRT AND KICKER SHOES. LETS AVE IT!!!!

BENNETTON RUGBY TOPS GREEN AND BLUE

PRINGLE JUMPERS GOLF SHOPS ONLY HAD TWO

C17 DUNGAREES BOUGHT MINE DOWN PARK STREET

LOIS JUMBO CORDS LIGHT BLUE WITH THE BENNETON TOP AND BLUE PUMA CLASSIC (GOD I WAS THE BOLLOCKS) :icecream:

TRIMM TRABBS NEVER HAD THEM

PROPER DAY AT THE MATCH EVERY SATURDAY

BRING BACK THE SKI HATS I SAY NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE THEY CLUB STOPPED SELLING THEM.

THAT'S RIGHT - TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS AND OUR FOES WILL MELT AWAY. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK WE'LL UNLEASH THE EXCLAMATION MARKS - THAT'LL TEACH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the players are nervous about stepping over the white line at AG we will bleeding drag them over it.The players biggest fear will be the fans getting at them, in fact we are there best weapon. ATTACK :bruce_h4h::city:

Archived