IGNORED

War.........

i hate you butler

Threads like; Not good enough, new year new manager,worst fans,looks like were going down, makes me think I`m on the wrong forum, then I find this one again and realise I am on a B.C.F.C FANS forum doom and gloomers not required.

NO FEAR, NO SURRENDER and no giving up halfway through a season. :drunk2::city::mafia:

To be fair what happened at London Road was horrible and the ref let it go on. We really do owe it to them dirty b*stards . Let's hope we play them off the pitch.

tomorrow gotta be as partisan and intimidatory ashton gate never seen before

ok with everyone before the do gooders on ere start moaning that not the spirit nowadays?

COYREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GONNA BE DECLARED SATURDAY

THEY KICKED US OFF THE PITCH TO TRY AND BEAT US AT LONDON ROAD

THEY FAILED

TOOK OUT OUR TWO BEST PLAYERS KNEW

WHAT THEY WAS DOING

THEN WE WENT DOWNHILL

REVENGE TIME OR WHAT??????

WHOSE UP FOR IT ON HERE

or should the limp wristers have theyre say too???

War?! You are a throwback and an embarrassment...

Ignore the redeyes of this world , hostility reigns this day. Let's get loud and proud of our football club.

I'm with 'i hate you butler' this is our D day , our Agincourt , our Waterloo , our Battle of the Somme.

COME ON YOU REDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Could WILL be a good day today lets shake them up give BRO nothing and get ANGRY AND IN THEIR FACES AND GET OUR CLUB BACK ON THE RAILS.

MASSIVE DOSE OF PASSION REQUIRED.

CALL OFF THE PC DOGS, LETS GO KIN MENTAL; BRING IT ON BRO.

Ignore the redeyes of this world , hostility reigns this day. Let's get loud and proud of our football club.

I'm with 'i hate you butler' this is our D day , our

Agincourt , our Waterloo , our Battle of the

Somme.

!

You equate following a football team to battles and war? You are seriously lacking......

You would shit yourself to nothing if you had to face the reality of real bravery...

NO ONE CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ON THIS THREAD IF THEY DONT TYPE IN CAPS.

AND REDEYE YOU MUST HAVE A RED JAPS EYE AND STD TO BE THIS MISERABLE ALL THE TIME. CHRIST MAN YOU SHOULD GO

ON THE POSH FORUM AND BORE THEM TO

DEATH.

Your posts expose and highlight your lack of intellect.....

It's all too easy mate. This paragon of virtue is now starting to use words like "shit" on the forum. He's starting to unravel !!

How can utilising words equate to unravelling? Especially when those words are chosen specifically for the lesser mind to understand...

What's truly unravelling is your thug culture - a moronic cul-de-sac with a diminishing gene pool.

Archived