IGNORED

Considered Switching Support To Cardiff

MrBibs

bristol city fans aint the brightest sparks haha! some replies thinking it is serious. You could do worse than to switch allegiances to the Bluebirds. Doing very well at the moment getting consecutive 26000 plus crowds and hitting the 50 point mark already. No one is getting carried away as we have tried and failed so many times.

But the roller coaster is unrivalled. Two domestic cup finals in recent years, playoff disappointment, corporate greed, family club of the year, new stadium.

Our greatest asset though has to be Malky Mackay. When Jones left I still cannot see how we could have made a better appointment. The way he talks oozes class and professionalism. It's only a matter of time he outgrows us.

FFS,

Was intended as a (I thought not very) subtle dig at our dear friends across the bridge and still the abuse comes :argh:

Its almost New Years Eve and you "you" ****er had to come over the shores to take the piss.

In Red shirts your lot are shining. Hurts really

Still vile.......bas....................................oppps sorry, Happy New Year Taff

bristol city fans aint the brightest sparks haha! some replies thinking it is serious. You could do worse than to switch allegiances to the Bluebirds. Doing very well at the moment getting consecutive 26000 plus crowds and hitting the 50 point mark already. No one is getting carried away as we have tried and failed so many times.

But the roller coaster is unrivalled. Two domestic cup finals in recent years, playoff disappointment, corporate greed, family club of the year, new stadium.

Our greatest asset though has to be Malky Mackay. When Jones left I still cannot see how we could have made a better appointment. The way he talks oozes class and professionalism. It's only a matter of time he outgrows us.

Congrats, Off you go to chew Grass

Sorry guys, thought you'd work it out straight away. Didn't expect to be accused of being a sag :o

Obviously not everyone got the subtle humour poster kit in their stocking on Christmas morning.

This season has been so bad I seriously considered switching my support to Cardiff,

I phoned them up to try and get tickets for their next match. Switchboard operator said "I'm sorry sir, we've sold out."

I said "I know, but I'd still like to buy a ticket please".

(I'll two bet you with..)

............and I reckon we'd sell out if we demolished the Dolman and the Atyeo.

A good joke but....seriously Cardiff's success is a big threat to our club. I have just bought some Bruce Springsteen tickets for the summer and where am I seeing him...Cardiff. What will I do? Go over there for the whole day have a meal, some drinks and have a great time.

Now how many so-called football fans do I know in Bristol who go on and on about Man U or Chelsea in the pub..the ones who only come down to Ashton Gate when we draw a Prem team in the cup or there is a big crucial game. If Cardioff get to the Premier League you can bet they will be getting tickets for the big name games...and offering the likes of us a chance to jump on the minibus with them.

Now in a year's time say Albert Adomah has been sold to Palace. We have slumped into League 1. We have Shrewsbury at home in a mid table tussle. Your mate rings up with tickets for Cardiff v Chelsea and has space in the car. Lots of peopkle will be tempted and so our team spirals downwards.

We must halt the slide against Peterbourough on Saturday. We must hope Cardiff slip up again and we need to hang on to our best players and bring in some from the academy that will make a real difference to the side.

A good joke but....seriously Cardiff's success is a big threat to our club. I have just bought some Bruce Springsteen tickets for the summer and where am I seeing him...Cardiff. What will I do? Go over there for the whole day have a meal, some drinks and have a great time.

Now how many so-called football fans do I know in Bristol who go on and on about Man U or Chelsea in the pub..the ones who only come down to Ashton Gate when we draw a Prem team in the cup or there is a big crucial game. If Cardioff get to the Premier League you can bet they will be getting tickets for the big name games...and offering the likes of us a chance to jump on the minibus with them.

Now in a year's time say Albert Adomah has been sold to Palace. We have slumped into League 1. We have Shrewsbury at home in a mid table tussle. Your mate rings up with tickets for Cardiff v Chelsea and has space in the car. Lots of peopkle will be tempted and so our team spirals downwards.

We must halt the slide against Peterbourough on Saturday. We must hope Cardiff slip up again and we need to hang on to our best players and bring in some from the academy that will make a real difference to the side.

Jog the **** on, no chance.

Speak for yourself, I live in Cardiff, I'm not tempted to go & I get freebies from my work.

CTID-CSF.

Jog the **** on, no chance.

Speak for yourself, I live in Cardiff, I'm not tempted to go & I get freebies from my work.

CTID-CSF.

I'll never nbe tempted to go either - all I am saying is there will be plenty of people who will. For our club to get where we want it to get we have to attract the casual supporters and that will be more difficult if Cardiff get to the Prem (although I fully expect them to plummet as usual in the New Year)

Archived