IGNORED

Considered Switching Support To Cardiff

MrBibs

• Admin

I'll never nbe tempted to go either - all I am saying is there will be plenty of people who will. For our club to get where we want it to get we have to attract the casual supporters and that will be more difficult if Cardiff get to the Prem (although I fully expect them to plummet as usual in the New Year)

I want some of what you have been drinking !

This season has been so bad I seriously considered switching my support to Cardiff,

I phoned them up to try and get tickets for their next match. Switchboard operator said "I'm sorry sir, we've sold out."

I said "I know, but I'd still like to buy a ticket please".

Clearly a Cardiff fan trying to tempt us, definitely not going to that scum den :)

A valid joke. I am not proud of our red shirts at all. If it wasn't for our great crowds and success people would think we are Bristol City, and that is not what any true Cardiff City fan wants.

Joking aside though, it won't be long before the young people of Bristol may start supporting their local premiership side..Can't blame em. I think they can get great kids group tickets on the train.

A valid joke. I am not proud of our red shirts at all. If it wasn't for our great crowds and success people would think we are Bristol City, and that is not what any true Cardiff City fan wants.

Joking aside though, it won't be long before the young people of Bristol may start supporting their local premiership side..Can't blame em. I think they can get great kids group tickets on the train.

So you think we'll start supporting Swansea Town (sorry, City)?

I wouldn't count your chickens just yet CBL as there is still a long way to go. After all, you have been in this position before and not gained promotion, have you not? Not that I have ever found that amusing in the slightest.....

If I'm honest, I do think MM may have enough about him to actually do it this year.

Success? You've not won anything. Is that what you call success in Welsh? hahaha

I hope you continue to be successful.

I can only see about 4 posters on this entire thread who didn't get the joke.

I wouldn't accuse others of not being the brightest sparks when you can't spell the word 'hilarious'.

nah i can spell it. Would be pretty hard to gain my degree in english studies without basic spelling skills. My blackberry keyboard skills on the other hand...

How many you guys bringing across the bridge for our game then? hopefully more than the few hundred you've mustered in recent times.

I will be nervous for it last time we played bottom side we lost!

the ironic thing here is the fan who said "they only turn out when they are doing well"

it wasn't to long ago the crowds at Ninian Park were on the extremely Low side. ....

Horrible club, horrible fans. Like Millwall, not one person outside of their fan base has any kind of soft spot for them

What I do not understand about Cardiff fans, yes when the restrictions are in place Bristol city fans will not travel anymore, we have had enough.

They don't seem capable of understanding that, many do not like going on coach trips like they are back in school.

If it is a 3pm kick off away this season, and a "free travel" game, then loads would go again.

Maybe Cardiff fans just like accepting things.

What I do not understand about Cardiff fans, yes when the restrictions are in place Bristol city fans will not travel anymore, we have had enough.

They don't seem capable of understanding that, many do not like going on coach trips like they are back in school.

If it is a 3pm kick off away this season, and a "free travel" game, then loads would go again.

I think Cardiff fans are just more passionate.

nah i can spell it. Would be pretty hard to gain my degree in english studies without basic spelling skills. My blackberry keyboard skills on the other hand...

How many you guys bringing across the bridge for our game then? hopefully more than the few hundred you've mustered in recent times.

I will be nervous for it last time we played bottom side we lost!

i would imagine we would bring about the same as your average gate was 10 years ago............................... about 2,000 then.

Comical really, so passionate there was hardly any demonstrations about the rebranding.

On the contrary, fan opinion meant that the chairman went back on the decision initially.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-18032351

unfortunately we have a chairman who's arrogance matches his wealth. quite possible we'd be ****** without going along with his crazy red shirt plan.

This season has been so bad I seriously considered switching my support to Cardiff,

I phoned them up to try and get tickets for their next match. Switchboard operator said "I'm sorry sir, we've sold out."

I said "I know, but I'd still like to buy a ticket please".

I get it......... it was a Rugby match!

On the contrary, fan opinion meant that the chairman went back on the decision initially.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-18032351

unfortunately we have a chairman who's arrogance matches his wealth. quite possible we'd be ****** without going along with his crazy red shirt plan.

So you all winged on your forums, he changed his mind.

Thought, hang on, i want to do this its my club.

Then you just accepted it?

Where was the protests?

So you all winged on your forums, he changed his mind.

Thought, hang on, i want to do this its my club.

Then you just accepted it?

Where was the protests?

They just don't know what to do. They are all jealous of Swansea and what that club have done.

Then there is us,they seem to think that we are jealous of them! They find it hard to accept that whatever the future holds, they have sold there's and past generations of Cardiff supporters souls to a businessman from Malaysia.

Archived