IGNORED

Fourteen Quid For A Four Year Old ?

Keepers Ball

Ok so i can buy a ticket for £7 in advance

But just say there was no guarantee I can take the lad until matchday itself..

Fourteen quid for a lad who has never been to a game and will probably get bored and want to go home ?

Fourteen quid to glance an eye on two shite teams fighting relegation ?

Please tell me Ive read the admission price wrong

Its ridiculous. Ok different time but back in the 90's i took my first Son in for free up until he was four or five. or at least it was minimal.

Back in the summer I decided to take my lad who was then three to Louis careys testimonial against the sags.

I soon changed my mind only to be told £10...£10 for a poxy testimonial which im sure by half time the lad will want to go to the park instead...

...so i walked straight back out the club shop and went home.

The club seriously need to adjust this ridiculous charge

Ok so i can buy a ticket for £7 in advance

But just say there was no guarantee I can take the lad until matchday itself..

Fourteen quid for a lad who has never been to a game and will probably get bored and want to go home ?

Fourteen quid to glance an eye on two shite teams fighting relegation ?

Please tell me Ive read the admission price wrong

sorry but £14 is reasonable....some people want something for nothing

Where on the website does it specify what constitues "adult", "junior", "family" and "senior" - I certainly can't find it after 5 minutes of looking in the obvious places.

Personally, I would've said that under-5's would go free, providing they don't take up a seat, or a token amount if they do.

You would think the club would encourage youngsters, intead of ripping off their parents...

Tickets should be £5 for under 10's, £10 for 11-18 and £15-£20 for adults.

Sell out every week.

Correct, as we were told earlier this season there is only one reason that admission prices for football have gone up so dramatically over the past few years (well over the inflation rate) it's to pay the huge wage packets that these gutless wonders are paid.

The club does little or nothing to attract life long/new generation of fans.

The whole ticketing policy of our club is outdated and is in need of a revamp, unfortunately I cant see it happening. Last season I bought 2 adults and 11 juvenile season tickets, went to renew this year to be told that as the kids had reached 16 the price went from 50 pound(Very reasonable) to 260 pound! These 16 year olds are still at school so the parents are getting fleeced again! Why not have something in between these two prices.

Why not have 2 levels of season tickets? one dedicated to a person and non transferable at usual price perhaps with photographic evidence, and another at a higher price that is transferable?

Let under 5's in free if they take a seat or not, its not as though we ever sell out

5-10 a fiver

10-16 10 pound

16-21 15 quid.

Dont forget that kids will have to stay in education until 18 very soon so no form of income

Our club has to do something to reinvigorate the club/fan relationship!

Ticket prices are ridicolous.

I'm a full time student paying £9,000 a year, and if I wish to watch City, I have to somehow come up with £25-£30 (depending on what catergory game) to watch them loose!

It should be U'16s £5, Students/OAP's £8, Adults £10! ;)

The whole ticketing policy of our club is outdated and is in need of a revamp, unfortunately I cant see it happening. Last season I bought 2 adults and 11 juvenile season tickets, went to renew this year to be told that as the kids had reached 16 the price went from 50 pound(Very reasonable) to 260 pound! These 16 year olds are still at school so the parents are getting fleeced again! Why not have something in between these two prices.

Why not have 2 levels of season tickets? one dedicated to a person and non transferable at usual price perhaps with photographic evidence, and another at a higher price that is transferable?

Let under 5's in free if they take a seat or not, its not as though we ever sell out

5-10 a fiver

10-16 10 pound

16-21 15 quid.

Dont forget that kids will have to stay in education until 18 very soon so no form of income

Our club has to do something to reinvigorate the club/fan relationship!

They only revamped it the summer just gone!

In fairness U21 season tickets are very reasonable. I believe I paid £160 for an EE ST this year (admittedly the cheapest stand) and that represents excellent value for money. Next season however I will not qualify for this so the jump will be steep, having said that I still believe adult ST's are reasonable at the Club and whilst POTD prices aren't exactly tempting for fans I'd say ST prices generally are good.

In terms of the jump for 16 year olds from £50 to £260 that is big and maybe a 16-18 bracket can be included. Although £260 for 23 games represents around £11 per game which is still reasonable.

I'm a full time student paying £9,000 a year, and if I wish to watch City, I have to somehow come up with £25-£30 (depending on what catergory game) to watch them loose!

Looks like that £9,000 isn't going as far as you'd like.

Lose = Opposite of win.

Loose = Opposite of tight.

Where on the website does it specify what constitues "adult", "junior", "family" and "senior" - I certainly can't find it after 5 minutes of looking in the obvious places.

Personally, I would've said that under-5's would go free, providing they don't take up a seat, or a token amount if they do.

You would think the club would encourage youngsters, intead of ripping off their parents...

Nice idea , but we play in an all seater stadium. Health and Safety would have a field day if there were fans in the ground with no seat.

I do think Under 5's should be free though.

There are plenty of empty seats.

Thats your choice to be a student, noone has forced you.

You shouldnt expect cheaper stuff just because your a student.

25-30?? Try 18-22 if bought in advance in the EE, still over the odds however.

Thats your choice to be a student, noone has forced you.

You shouldnt expect cheaper stuff just because your a student.

I don't expect cheaper prices than anyone else.

Although companys who offer small student discounts seem to be making good business off us.

I expect cheaper prices for everyone.

Like so, £5 U'16s, and as City don't offer student rate, £10 adults.

£25-£30 - How can that be a fair price for Adults POTD?

Archived