IGNORED

I Expect 3 Points Today!

Jon atyeo is my dad

we are at home against a team in a relegation fight who we have already beat away this season.

We've played 1 less game over the Xmas period.

If our players and manager can't get up for this one then close the door on your way out! This is your bread and butter football match if you believe we are a championship club. I expect 3 points because if we expect anything less we've resigned ourselves to relegation already.

Coyr

I don't agree, the media love to talk about 'massive three points' and 'six pointer' etc etc but nothing is decided in December. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that we could lose today and then go five unbeaten, it is the nature of the Championship. Don't get me wrong, today is a big game, and every game is big when you are bottom of the division, but to say it is game over if we lose is just ridiculous.

3 points today is a must at the moment. we have to have good vibes in to the Club. Dont want to think playing in leauge one. If we survive this season we should have had our lesson. Second season we struggle and something has to be changed. We have had lots of injuries this and last season, thats bad luck but not the whole answer. Still I got faith in DM but as he say, this is a business of result. 3 points today its what counts. Said it before, we will make it. COME ON YOU REDS!

I don't agree, the media love to talk about 'massive three points' and 'six pointer' etc etc but nothing is decided in December. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that we could lose today and then go five unbeaten, it is the nature of the Championship. Don't get me wrong, today is a big game, and every game is big when you are bottom of the division, but to say it is game over if we lose is just ridiculous.
It's not beyond the realms of possibility for us to lose today, but winning 5 on the bounce definitely is!

You're right. I should have said you'll only touch the ball to restart play. Good luck - still all to play for, I've seen odds on you getting promoted at 500-1 :)
That's better, think before you bleat next time.

Great to see you on here, still probably too embarrassed to go on the jacks forum, forever in their shadows.

Sadly I can't see me spending much time on here after this season, with you being in a lower division :-( Still let's make the best of our remaining time together shall we?:-) Now, better get ready for my day out at the football. I'd imagine you've decided to give it a miss? :-)

At least be honest you are having a malaysian surgically removed from your arse just like the rest of so called fans.

Sadly I can't see me spending much time on here after this season, with you being in a lower division :-( Still let's make the best of our remaining time together shall we?:-) Now, better get ready for my day out at the football. I'd imagine you've decided to give it a miss? :-)
Let's just say that your arrogance is typical of the team you support, NOTHING is won (or lost) in December, with your old teams history (sore spot, or is it now you are top of the league?) for bottling in it I'd keep my mouth firmly shut.

By all means come back in may when your fate is sealed, wherever we may be, we've still got our history & for me that means an awful lot more than a season in the premier league.

Your club and it's fans will never have any class or respect, unlike Swansea who have done things in the correct manor, Welsh owner, kept their identity & play some of the best football in the country, competing with the likes of Man Utd & Arsenal whilst you are STILL getting beaten by the lowly Bristol City & Peterborough, tut tut, forever in their shadows.

When is it a must to actually win a game of football????? SERIOUSLY!

Fed up of hearing what may or may not happen if we win or lose today!

We're bottom of the league and cut adrift!!!

We need to start winning! Or do we wait until February and then start to worry?

This game is massive!

Not only for the points on offer the simple mentality of the players and staff should we lose against a team were in a dog fight with!!!

Simply, with the importantance of today's game, with regard to who we are playing and where we will be left if we fail to win.

if we don't WIN today, he's MUST go, he's too stubborn a man to resign, so we are simply going to have to sack him,

One thing that does concern me, IF we lose today, will fans actually give the manager a hard time or are those idiots in the atyeo STILL going to clap the team off as they did against Wolves.

Either way though, he's on borrowed time and if they board aren't currently sounding out who is available to replace him then they need sacking as well.

Archived