IGNORED

Arise Sir Wiggo

Robbored

Here's my take, good luck to him and he's been a great sportsman but I think the honours system is past it's sell by date, he should be looking at an honour like this when he is retired not whilst he is still a relatively young bloke.

The main proof that the system is now ridiculously out dated is the giving of a CBE to the wife of a war criminal and self publicist Cherie Blair, for the Met police chief Hogan-Howe a ******* knighthood FFS (half the tory party are trying to sack him, you couldn't ******* make that up), Tracey Emin CBE for shit art, Michael Cashman CBE for first gay kiss on tv, the usual parade of tory hyphen names, bankers and couple of crappy new labour and lib dems politicians to make it all look fair.

in the words of Katherine Tate "what a load of old shit".

Here's my take, good luck to him and he's been a great sportsman but I think the honours system is past it's sell by date, he should be looking at an honour like this when he is retired not whilst he is still a relatively young bloke.

The main proof that the system is now ridiculously out dated is the giving of a CBE to the wife of a war criminal and self publicist Cherie Blair, for the Met police chief Hogan-Howe a ******* knighthood FFS (half the tory party are trying to sack him, you couldn't ******* make that up), Tracey Emin CBE for shit art, Michael Cashman CBE for first gay kiss on tv, the usual parade of tory hyphen names, bankers and couple of crappy new labour and lib dems politicians to make it all look fair.

in the words of Katherine Tate "what a load of old shit".

You have just lost all credibility for calling Tracey Emin's art shit, some people quite like it, myself being one.

It may be shit to you but good to others.

You have just lost all credibility for calling Tracey Emin's art shit, some people quite like it, myself being one.

It may be shit to you but good to others.

Sorry should I have added IMO?

Which piece in particular her unmade bed, my daughters bed all through her teens looked like that (well apart from the fact she had the dignity not leave soiled sanitary towels, soiled underwear and empty vodka bottles or per perhaps the tent with everybody I have slept with 1963-1995?.

it's a pity the IRA prisoners of the 60's through to the 80's and their dirty protest cells weren't left as art pieces, that was real shit on the walls.

But hey each to his own I suppose.

Archived