IGNORED

Woolford Hands In Transfer Request?

Jon atyeo is my dad

Fair play if he does want to leave and won't pick up the wages and rot on the bench. Far more respect to someone that realises or has been told he's not in the manager's plans to ask to move on.

Too many have just sat and picked up wages.

He's tried his best but the fit hasn't been right. Cheers Wooly.

Fair play if he does want to leave and won't pick up the wages and rot on the bench. Far more respect to someone that realises or has been told he's not in the manager's plans to ask to move on.

Exactly. No one could possibly knock Woolford for this. If true it's a rare, and honourable gesture to actually ask for a transfer these days.

Good luck to him, I'd expect him to do a lot better elsewhere.

EXACTLY.....SOME ******* PROFESSIONAL PRIDE

If we lose today he may need to reassess...If you catch my drift!

This where I am with this news (especially if true), firstly I have never got the love in for a guy who only ever had 2 good games for us and apparently could only operate if his special friend was playing at left back and whilst I accept he almost certainly tried his best and he is really nice guy, he is (whatever anyone else thinks) a professional footballer at the end of the day and given that the cynical side of me would also believe that into today's morally bankrupt football world where, agents need to pay off their christmas credit card bill or the Bentley needs servicing and illegal tapping up is now an accepted practice even though the word illegal appears within it, that he has already had an offer, he's a footballer why should he be any different to any of the others and if i'm wrong I apologise in advance.

Exactly. I'm certainly not going to begrudge someone who's not getting into the team and struggling to make an impact when he does for wanting a move. Realistically it just hasn't clicked here and Bryan, Anderson, Pearson and even Foster seem to be above him in the pecking order on the left-hand side. I wish him well but am glad it'll free up some wages.

Archived