IGNORED

City V Posh Match Thread

Super

Thought McManus and Bates were absolutely solid today, would love to see us sign Bates on a longer deal, If we sold Nyatanga and buy a new left footed centre back and push Cunningham to Lm/lwb we would have a then solid defence. Anderson playing through the middle was the sort of player we've needed for ages, someone who adds much flair and pace and can play some brilliant balls through for the strikers.

What are the chances of signing Danns?

Thought McManus and Bates were absolutely solid today, would love to see us sign Bates on a longer deal, If we sold Nyatanga and buy a new left footed centre back and push Cunningham to Lm/lwb we would have a then solid defence. Anderson playing through the middle was the sort of player we've needed for ages, someone who adds much flair and pace and can play some brilliant balls through for the strikers.

Leicester should be fairly happy with us just paying some of his inflated sallary.

It would be nice to sign Danns but i don't think we would pay his wages.

4-4-2 then against their 3-5-2 ?

How wrong can I be,this time Del got his tactics right.The Posh had beaten a few teams playing 4-4-2 with their formation and Del managed to get one over Furgey because like me the team looked like it was 4-4-2 but ended up 3-4-1-2 and that 1 (Anderson) played very well and caused them problems all afternoon.

Well done to our manager but I am sure that the players would prefer a settled side and a constant formation.

Archived