IGNORED

City V Posh Match Thread

Super

#BristolCity v Peterborough - Heaton; Foster, Bates, McManus, Cunningham, Adomah, Danns, Skuse, Anderson, Baldock, Stead.

To atacking and very weak in central midfield.

If Peterborough play 3 in midfield, we could be in for a very long afternoon.

4-4-2

Hope our central midfield 2 cope with their 3.

Bolton and Wolves didn't.

Gonna be an open game....

I suspect Del's hoping to get round the side of their back 3, forcing one of their midfield 3 back to help the defence and stranding their wing backs

I've seen him be criticised for being too defensive at home and now he's being criticised for being too attacking; as many mistakes as he's made this season, some would probably criticise Del for curing cancer

I wonder whether that was his decision or whether he was leant on...

Being the only team in the entire football league without a clean sheet something had to change. We all know it should have happened long ago.

Who knows maybe he is carrying a knock? I would be very concerned if its not Del's decision.

I wasn't criticising the line-up as its probably as strong a team as we could put out, the observation was whether we can now cope with playing 4-4-2, especially against a rampant Posh team with 3 in the middle.

I think not, but we'll soon find out.

I'm not saying that some of your concerns are not valid, but in recent weeks I've seen a lot of "we're too defensive at home", "we need to get back to scoring goals like at the start of the season" & "we should stop worrying about the opposition too much" on here- and I'm not saying specifically from you. However, the users of this forum as an entity will not be happy whatever he does

Personally, while P'boro are in good form, we need to start going for wins at home and I think they're as ripe as anyone for us to have a go at

Only 2 Wednesday players booked according to Skysports.

From BBC sport

"It has ended goalless at the John Smith's Stadium but all the talk will be about referee Mick Russell who showed Helan two yellow cards but did not send him off. The result leaves Huddersfield without a win in nine and takes Wednesday's unbeaten run to four."

From BBC sport

"It has ended goalless at the John Smith's Stadium but all the talk will be about referee Mick Russell who showed Helan two yellow cards but did not send him off. The result leaves Huddersfield without a win in nine and takes Wednesday's unbeaten run to four."

Sky say Helan and Johnson booked ????

Come on CITY!!! Just the start we needed!! SKY SPORTS says its 3-5-2 formation with Foster at left mid!? Is this right or are sky wrong? Because then our right hand side will look very open with Adomah tracking back because he is not the best defensively... But seems to be working though cos City are winning!!

Guest Brislingwood Red
He's not been fit enough.
Even if half fit I'm sure he'd be a better bet than the rest of the dross played out there. Come on Ando. Shove it up 'em!

Archived