IGNORED

Another Own Goal!

frenchred

I'm going to see your 55 years and raise you my 58 years, not that the time we have supported the club is at all relevant.

I have also contributed to the what's wrong with the club thread, by making what I think is a number of constructive points, not just bashing the club, without an opinion on how to make things better.

Thanks for your advice about not reading some of the things written on OTIB, however I prefer to read and discuss anything and everything written about my club, how else would I get the chance to form an opinion of fellow fans other than reading their views.

Anyway my glass is half full so I'd better top it up. Enjoy the three points

and so have I and my particular bug bear is the way since SL took over the clubs response to fans has always been in corporate speak and I tend to think that is a mistake and is demeaning to fans and smacks of the attitude to it's customers of a well known budget airline.

and in an attempt to be open and honest, I will admit my glass at this moment in time is half empty, it was full before the season started because I was encouraged by DMC not telling us we would be in any way challenging this season, but his rallying call was that he would ensure we were not in the same position as last season and that has clearly and spectacularly failed. Still here we are almost into january another window is upon us (encouraged by SL's rallying call) and that this time the deadwood stage coach will have a few more passengers upon it and players to actually strengthening areas that need strengthening are brought in and our mini revival will become a more sustained revival and even a couple of clean sheets into the bargain and who knows by the time i'm burning the old christmas tree on a bonfire, my originally full glass, that became half empty might become at least become half full once more.

Just don't see the issue now we know it shouldn't have happened. It's a mistake, people make them. This wasn't the club trying to fleece the fans some more, it was a simple mistake that cost a chap £4.

The uproar is unjust. Result went well so find something new to act persecuted... I thought it was scousers who love being the victim?

Bores me to death.

A mistake brought to light on here maybe or perhaps an error that has now ben ammended. Either way we will not know will we?

The bloke has has his money back and the club have reversed the improper actions of its officials/staff!

Good Day All Around I'd say!

Lets be frank if the club thought it important enough to call Dolly and ask for a clarification to be put up then they clearly did not see the 'uproar' (your words) unjust!

Just don't see the issue now we know it shouldn't have happened. It's a mistake, people make them. This wasn't the club trying to fleece the fans some more, it was a simple mistake that cost a chap £4.

The uproar is unjust. Result went well so find something new to act persecuted... I thought it was scousers who love being the victim?

Bores me to death.

Reflect long and hard on your your post. In the light of recent developments perhaps Scousers have more to moan about than most!!! Un*******believable!!

Reflect long and hard on your your post. In the light of recent developments perhaps Scousers have more to moan about than most!!! Un*******believable!!

Reflect long and hard on the fact I'm abused daily for my second club being L'pool, have been vociferous in my support for the hilsborough families in the face of disgusting and false accusations on this very board and the fact that it is several members of this board who constantly accuse the Liverpudlians of 'playing the victim' whilst doing the same on a daily basis...

Unbe-*******-leivable how people can completely miss the point.

Reflect long and hard on the fact I'm abused daily for my second club being L'pool, have been vociferous in my support for the hilsborough families in the face of disgusting and false accusations on this very board and the fact that it is several members of this board who constantly accuse the Liverpudlians of 'playing the victim' whilst doing the same on a daily basis...

Unbe-*******-leivable how people can completely miss the point.

So why post it and perpetuate the cliche then?! Perhaps you are 'abused daily' because you come across as a sanctimonious little**** who always thinks he knows better than everyone else irrespective of the debate.

So why post it and perpetuate the cliche then?! Perhaps you are 'abused daily' because you come across as a sanctimonious little**** who always thinks he knows better than everyone else irrespective of the debate.
I can hardly help being right...

The people who spout the cliche are on this thread doing the same, it was aimed at them and they got it I'm sure. That you don't understand is hardly my fault.

Archived