IGNORED

Adrian Durham

CiderArmyy

Durham is a tool & his yes man ventriliquist side kick is just as bad.

When Goughie gives his opinion first, listen to him contradict himself when the ginger winger takes the opposite view.

I say ventriliquist because Durham's hand is so far up his mate's backside pulling his vocal chord strings.

Sipez, fond memories of the Human Zoo that was unique and very funny. Quite daring as well as calls from random late night nutters, pranksters and would be artists went straight to air. Loved the intro with Boyd bigging himself up in tongue in cheek style. Some of his wind-up topics (and he would research them with detailed supporting 'facts') were classics ... John Major, born in the Ukraine and smuggled into the UK in his teens as a Russian agent, Elvis Presley mimed and couldn't sing - that one provoked an emotional and angry call from the U.S. president of the Elvis fan club. The line-up of presenters you mention made it a slightly eccentric but highly entertaining and unique station as opposed to the mundane trash it currently is.

Yeah some off the human zoo callers were utterly bonkers, that's what made it so funny! I remember Boyd passing out live on air one night. The phone in show post match on a Saturday with Tom Watt (Lofty from Eastenders) and Gary Newbon, I rang in one Saturday all upset that Ade Akinbiyi was leaving..... Mike Dickin, 'Hello Mike, how are you?', 'My health is not in question', glad I got to speak to him before his shock death.

i enjoy most of talksport, however i dont feel the need to ring in, enjoy the banter, take it for what it is with some presenters playing good cop bad cop . there are a few on there who are knowledgeable gab marcotti, guillum balagay ,dants etc

not too sure about "moonface" jason cundy tho-was honking on talksport yesterday saying how by him it was "ok"for players to go down easily,ie,dive- that if you gain an advantage for your side then thats good-quote"but if they get caught,punish them"-had to be an attempt to get the phone ringing!

Archived