IGNORED

Adrian Durham

CiderArmyy

He's now on about us going into administration :D. What an absolute idiot. How did someone with so little knowledge get that job? Maybe it's a requirement...

He's only trying to provoke angry City fans to phone in.................Isn't Talk sport transparent enough for you?

He surely can't believe in most of the crap he comes out with. He,s there to goad fans into a reaction and then cuts them off before they can put there opinion across. And of course he will always has to have the final say in all proceedings. There is not too many more annoying" little boys " on the radio. Oh and his any other business slot is totally not scripted!!

Durham is doing a job , it's all the ex sportsmen on the station who are just a bunch of tools.

The two ***** on the breakfast show and Darren Gough and Jason Cundy all spout complete crap.

The professional presenters are not to bad. Paul Hawksbury is different class.

irani talks rubbish as does mick quinn, i listened from when it was talkradio with tommy boyd ,mike dickin, parry was class with brazil, jon gaunt was also worth a listen . it keeps me entertained throughout the day , durham rant about jamie carragher was quality especially when carra rang in and all you could hear was the ginger one reversing !!

irani talks rubbish as does mick quinn, i listened from when it was talkradio with tommy boyd ,mike dickin, parry was class with brazil, jon gaunt was also worth a listen . it keeps me entertained throughout the day , durham rant about jamie carragher was quality especially when carra rang in and all you could hear was the ginger one reversing !!

mike(the seeker of truth and justice!)parry was pure quality

his colonel pinstripe interviews at Cheltenham races had me teeth floating

irani talks rubbish as does mick quinn, i listened from when it was talkradio with tommy boyd ,mike dickin, parry was class with brazil, jon gaunt was also worth a listen .it keeps me entertained throughout the day , durham rant about jamie carragher was quality especially when carra rang in and all you could hear was the ginger one reversing !!

Mike Dickin (rip) was quality, the sports breakfast has never been the same since Mike Parry left, Tommy Boyd's human zoo on Sunday night was a laugh, James Whale I loved on the 2200-0100 shift but he got the push (still got a James Whale mobile answering message, always amusing when people ring to leave a serious message). I can't seem to get out of the habit of listening, the only quality show is Hawksbee & Jacobs, can't stand Ronnie Irani and Gough/ Durham are just a pair of wind up merchants, can't believe people waste their time ringing the pair of chumps!

Mike Dickin (rip) was quality, the sports breakfast has never been the same since Mike Parry left, Tommy Boyd's human zoo on Sunday night was a laugh, James Whale I loved on the 2200-0100 shift but he got the push (still got a James Whale mobile answering message, always amusing when people ring to leave a serious message). I can't seem to get out of the habit of listening, the only quality show is Hawksbee & Jacobs, can't stand Ronnie Irani and Gough/ Durham are just a pair of wind up merchants, can't believe people waste their time ringing the pair of chumps!

Sipez, fond memories of the Human Zoo that was unique and very funny. Quite daring as well as calls from random late night nutters, pranksters and would be artists went straight to air. Loved the intro with Boyd bigging himself up in tongue in cheek style. Some of his wind-up topics (and he would research them with detailed supporting 'facts') were classics ... John Major, born in the Ukraine and smuggled into the UK in his teens as a Russian agent, Elvis Presley mimed and couldn't sing - that one provoked an emotional and angry call from the U.S. president of the Elvis fan club. The line-up of presenters you mention made it a slightly eccentric but highly entertaining and unique station as opposed to the mundane trash it currently is.

Archived