IGNORED

Millwall Today - Getting There...

MarcusX

It depends on where you are in London at the moment. Personally, from Bristol I would go along the A4 to West Kensington, then drop south towards Earls Court on North End Rd and go across the river via either the Wandsworth or Battersea bridges. Then it's just a case of following the A3 into Elephant and Castle and taking a right onto the New Kent Rd/Old Kent Rd. Should be sign-posted from there anyway but you then need to take a left onto Ilderton Rd. That will take you to the ground.

Hope this helps.

It depends on where you are in London at the moment. Personally, from Bristol I would go along the A4 to West Kensington, then drop south towards Earls Court on North End Rd and go across the river via either the Wandsworth or Battersea bridges. Then it's just a case of following the A3 into Elephant and Castle and taking a right onto the New Kent Rd/Old Kent Rd. Should be sign-posted from there anyway but you then need to take a left onto Ilderton Rd. That will take you to the ground. Hope this helps.
Fair point, should have said I'm not planning to drive and current west London, cheers for the help everyone making my way across now with a stop for lunch somewhere en route

Archived