IGNORED

Pack Your Bags Mcinnes

KeepUpLino

It won't be long before people are calling for his head vocally at the gate. He is taking the ranieri approach to management, but he has as much management ability as the tiniest bit of corn in ranieri's shite.

I am officially done watching this shower until he is gone.

It won't be long before people are calling for his head vocally at the gate. He is taking the ranieri approach to management, but he has as much management ability as the tiniest bit of corn in ranieri's shite.

I am officially done watching this shower until he is gone.

I'd be with you if i didn't have a season ticket, appaling.

Stop posting these pointless topics. Del is here for the long term, why can't you see this. He's not going anywhere, accept it. It's shite, I know. But that's what's happening. End of story.

No don't stop, shout it louder and louder, until the board wake up and smell the coffee... Del is the WORST manager we have had since Pulis and is ruining our club!

Stop posting these pointless topics. Del is here for the long term, why can't you see this. He's not going anywhere, accept it. It's shite, I know. But that's what's happening. End of story.

Won't happen.

Fans already turning against him in big numbers, season tickets down again and home performances have been an all time low this season.

Crowds are going to continue to drop and relegation will drop crowds even further, we will struggle to break 10k mark for game, the club can't/wont allow that and he'll be out the door

If fans fully turn on him, he'll he gone

No don't stop, shout it louder and louder, until the board wake up and smell the coffee... Del is the WORST manager we have had since Pulis and is ruining our club!

NO HE AINT RUINING OUR CLUB HES FCUKING RUINED IT MONTHS AGO GET HIM OUT GET HIM OUT GET HIM OUT NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way we could get him out, is not go to home games, but that won't happen. Or storm the pitch at half time, and show our frustration.

Crowds are down and dropping already

Matter of time until he's gone, short term pain in missing gsmes for long term gain of club

Must we go through this after every game; geez its only ht; the position is clear SL will stick, starting anyone else would not guarantee survival so whats the point.

No-one was shouting a few days back :fastasleep:

McInnes is a total and utter clown. What is even worse than McInnes is the ineptitude and lack of any foot balling brain or backbone of Lansdowne and the puppet board that he runs. How any body could watch what he is doing and allow it to continue is hard to believe.

Must we go through this after every game; geez its only ht; the position is clear SL will stick, starting anyone else would not guarantee survival so whats the point.

I wanted him gone long before beating a 10 men Peterborough team, we are horribly inconsistant and the bloke hasn't got a clue.

Papering over the cracks, surely you see that and he proved by his one tinker too much today, that had he stayed with the same basic formation as the Peterborough game, then we might have stood a chance, his team selections are beginning too make him look really silly.

Archived