IGNORED

Pack Your Bags Mcinnes

KeepUpLino

I am continuously astounded by the amount of negative bile on here. It's one thing to have an opinion, but the way it's expressed by some is just vile.

Have to agree . Telling him to F off and other such abuse is not needed.

Del came to Bristol and been here for over 12 months and have failed to deliver and there seem to be no improvement what so ever on that based I would say thanks for your effort Del but it's time we parted company .

To avoid any confusion, my earlier post was tongue in cheek.

As has been proven by the amount of tripe and nonsense constantly posted on here, I would guess sarcasm is lost on some people so thought I had better spell it out.

whooooooooooooooooooooosh springs to mind methinks mate, I thought it was funny like

What I cannot understand is the last poll showed some 50% of fans who come on the forum wanted to keep McInnes. I have frequently asked /wondered what has he done to gain any support from City fans.

I can only think it's because he's a 'nice' bloke. If it was Darren Ferguson or Billy Davies that got us into this rut then no doubt they would be gone by now. we're too nice.

What I cannot understand is the last poll showed some 50% of fans who come on the forum wanted to keep McInnes. I have frequently asked /wondered what has he done to gain any support from City fans.

Didn't he keep us up last season? Or was that millen?? However, I dunno what can keep us up now.

The team selection today must have been a joke - perhaps the latest attempt by McInnes to turn us into CL laughing stock - the only task he's had any success in so far.

Why oh why would any City fan want to keep him? The club has gone backwards and he must go now.

I accept there are arguments based on affordability but those are considerations for SL and the Board - not the fans.

If the board genuinely believe it is in the best interests of BCFC to keep Del and be relegated then so be it

If they believe that by getting relegated we will be a more attractive club to potential future signings then so be it

If they believe Del has the managerial ability to re-build (build!) a competitive team to challenge for promotion, then so be it

If they belief there is any future for this club under Del then......

- if not then PLEASE act NOW.

We are still (just) a championship club and therefore can attract interest from quality coaches, players (and maybe even investors!)

It will not be so easy in the lower half of Div1.

He is not going anywhere and this is despite his admission on more than one occasion to getting his team or tactics wrong. This is a worrying trait which suggests that he is out of his depth at this level when other managers around him are getting it right.

Simply slating him doesn't get anyone anywhere

We are in a mini league of four teams.

We haven't kept a clean sheet all season.

And of all of the teams above that mini league most we can't compete with.

So we are sinking.

It is therefore evident based on the first half of the season that unless there is yet another radical player overhaul OR change of manager during the January window we will simply be relegated.

THAT is a fact.

Archived