IGNORED

Back Or Sack Del

Dynamite Red

Back or Sack  

300 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mini league of 4 to take the 3 relegation places as far as i can see it....we are only 3 points off the top of that mini league with a game in hand...

stick for now give him the transfer window to try and rectify finally our dire need for an attacking midfielder and then see if we can finish top of that mini 4

Enough is enough. If we are relegated, and this is now on the basis of what we have thusfar witnessed more than a possibility, do those who continue to back Del really think he can rebuild and steer us towards a promotion challenge? Given the selections/signings/tactics/substitutions and performances we have seen since his appointment I can't see it myself, so there's little point delaying the inevitable. Cheerio Del!!

Amazing...Stuff

The most vocal of McInness supporters said give it till January...Well thats whats been done!

Now What...Its been obvious the guy will never have a settled team playing football as he is the one that unsettles them by changing evertything every week.

I get it,,,Good teams adapt to formations and change, the great teams can do this at will...but we are neither and never have been or will be with McInness changing everything every time we play someone new.

Get the settled side first our players are not good enough to adapt to differing shapes and styles every four days....Is that not clear?

Do we have to have a poll after every defeat?.

There is only 1 manager out there at the moment who could possibly do a better job and even he isn't guaranteed to get us out of the mess we are in.

The players have to take a lot of responsibility for our present situation not just the manager.

BCAGFC

Do we have to have a poll after every defeat?.

There is only 1 manager out there at the moment who could possibly do a better job and even he isn't guaranteed to get us out of the mess we are in.

The players have to take a lot of responsibility for our present situation not just the manager.

BCAGFC

Would any other manager in the league, pick that team from the Available players, based on the last 20odd games.

Unlikely

Sadly, and I do mean sadly, I think his time is up now.

I simply don't understand his constant chopping and changing, he appears to pick a team based on each individual opposition which condemns any element of continuity. Clearly you need to counter the opposition but I can't see any plan or logic to his methods, as ridiculous as it may sound it's not the fact we're 23rd that bothers me, it's that I don't see what he's trying to achieve.

Would any other manager in the league, pick that team from the Available players, based on the last 20odd games.

Unlikely

Nobody outside of BCFC knows the fitness/injury situation today, the squad rotation within 2 days worked last season (Forest/Coventry), it didn't for the 1st half today.

Davies is a sick note, he was at Derby and it seems he has never been 100% since signing for us.

Baldock although scoring 2 on saturday, also missed a hatful of 1 on 1s and he can't play the lone striker role in a 361/451 formation.

Fontaine is the only poor selection today, should have been Carey if anywhere near match fit.

The only argument I have is with the constant swapping of formations, we need to stick with 352 and work on our RCM & LCM helping out the WBKs when doubled up on.

BCAGFC

Archived