IGNORED

Back Or Sack Del

Dynamite Red

Back or Sack  

300 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody outside of BCFC knows the fitness/injury situation today, the squad rotation within 2 days worked last season (Forest/Coventry), it didn't for the 1st half today.

Davies is a sick note, he was at Derby and it seems he has never been 100% since signing for us.

Baldock although scoring 2 on saturday, also missed a hatful of 1 on 1s and he can't play the lone striker role in a 361/451 formation.

Fontaine is the only poor selection today, should have been Carey if anywhere near match fit.

The only argument I have is with the constant swapping of formations, we need to stick with 352 and work on our RCM & LCM helping out the WBKs when doubled up on.

BCAGFC

Nobody outside of BCFC knows the fitness/injury situation today, the squad rotation within 2 days worked last season (Forest/Coventry), it didn't for the 1st half today.

Davies is a sick note, he was at Derby and it seems he has never been 100% since signing for us.

Baldock although scoring 2 on saturday, also missed a hatful of 1 on 1s and he can't play the lone striker role in a 361/451 formation.

Fontaine is the only poor selection today, should have been Carey if anywhere near match fit.

The only argument I have is with the constant swapping of formations, we need to stick with 352 and work on our RCM & LCM helping out the WBKs when doubled up on.

BCAGFC

I know that the entire squad had 7 days without a game prior to Saturday, due to have Boxing Day called off, unlikely majority of this league.

If players aren't fit to play Saturday, Saturday then Tuesday at this level the it's an Embrassment

Do I want him to be given millions to strengthen the team based on his performance so far....... sadly today was the final straw, and I have to say no. Against Posh and in the 2nd half today we proved we have a good team able to perform, sadly it seems the manager is actually hindering the team.

Do we have to have a poll after every defeat?.

There is only 1 manager out there at the moment who could possibly do a better job and even he isn't guaranteed to get us out of the mess we are in.

The players have to take a lot of responsibility for our present situation not just the manager.

BCAGFC

Yawn!!!

I'm afraid after today's debacle of a line up, I clicked sack for the first time in one of these polls.

There is something ever so wrong with his mindset to select a team like that after an easy home win. What is equally as bad is not even having Davies on the bench when he is probably our best striker.

We have a midtable squad but our manager is sending us down. He won't be sacked though because of the off field plans he has.

I'm not sure. Just not convinced the next man will be any better.

What I'm convinced of though is that a manager who has his team planted at the wrong end of the table after a while at the club, who is still tinkering and hoping a transfer window will be the answer is lacking in talent.

He's not my long term preference. Just hope he can do enough for us to stay up.

Today did prove that he can't see the wood for the trees.

Maybe we just get O'Driscoll in and give him the transfer kitty.

I cannot believe that so many people are voting to keep him, Why?.

Misplaced sense of loyalty .

Don't want to admit there are wrong.

Complete blind faith and thinking that all you need to be successful is to give some one time and when it dont work give them more time after all it work for Man U and Alex Ferguson

And replace with who?.

And I assume you will be footing McInnes pay off?.

BCAGFC

No, I shall not be setting foot inside AG until he has gone. I'm budgeted if I am wasting my money watching this fool take the pass.

I'll put my dead gran up for the job, she may stop the tinkering, that would be one improvement straight off.

There are plenty of managers out there who want a chance and would make far less mistakes. He can take Doc with him when he goes, he comes across like Bradley Walsh's assistant manager parody

I cannot believe that so many people are voting to keep him, Why?.

1- Only 1 possible option available (SOD), we aren;t going to get a Warnock/Holloway etc, etc.

2- Our squad is poor, especially at the back. If Carey was unfit today, he had no other option than to play a totally shot Fontaine.

3- As a club, we can't attract players as easily as other clubs (geographical situation doesn't help us) as we are trying to apply FFP rules unlike some other clubs who are gambling.

BCAGFC

Misplaced sense of loyalty .

Don't want to admit there are wrong.

Complete blind faith and thinking that all you need to be successful is to give some one time and when it dont work give them more time after all it work for Man U and Alex Ferguson

All I here is the tripe about the back room staff and the development squad and the academy, how do we know that he has even got that right?.

Enough is enough. If we are relegated, and this is now on the basis of what we have thusfar witnessed more than a possibility, do those who continue to back Del really think he can rebuild and steer us towards a promotion challenge? Given the selections/signings/tactics/substitutions and performances we have seen since his appointment I can't see it myself, so there's little point delaying the inevitable. Cheerio Del!!

This would be my take as well. McInnes has shown absolutely no signs that he'd be able to rebuild a team or improve us in the long run.

Really? How far are the board willing to let him take us before they act.

If we are relegated and look in trouble next season is ' he's here for the long term' still valid?

Surely, if he was going to get the boot it would have been ages ago. Since he's still here, I don't think he's going anywhere. But I hate talking about this. No one really knows what's going to happen. It's far too late to act now. We're already doomed.

Archived