IGNORED

Back Or Sack Del

Dynamite Red

Back or Sack  

300 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1- Only 1 possible option available (SOD), we aren;t going to get a Warnock/Holloway etc, etc.

2- Our squad is poor, especially at the back. If Carey was unfit today, he had no other option than to play a totally shot Fontaine.

3- As a club, we can't attract players as easily as other clubs (geographical situation doesn't help us) as we are trying to apply FFP rules unlike some other clubs who are gambling.

BCAGFC

1- You never know who will come out of the woodwork.

2- and DMC has added to that poorness and even played 2 of them today.

3- Bullshit

The guy is seriously out of his depth, he is trying to teach brain dead footballers a different system every 7 days and sometimes twice a week, this bunch would be hard pushed to learn one system for the whole season.

Surely, if he was going to get the boot it would have been ages ago. Since he's still here, I don't think he's going anywhere. But I hate talking about this. No one really knows what's going to happen. It's far too late to act now. We're already doomed.

Not if us, the fans try and save our club by making our voices heard... its up to us if we want him gone, not the board! the fans ARE the club, always remember that!!

Not one person has suggested a replacement? I agree the team selection today did not make sense. However the players he has brought in would take a whole lot longer then 5 months to sort out. The only person that has a chance of sorting them out (because he supposedly knows and trusts them) is McInnes. For what it's worth i think he'll still be here even if he takes us down. We need to get behind the team, that's the best we can do to try and help get us out of this mess.

1- Only 1 possible option available (SOD), we aren;t going to get a Warnock/Holloway etc, etc.

2- Our squad is poor, especially at the back. If Carey was unfit today, he had no other option than to play a totally shot Fontaine.

3- As a club, we can't attract players as easily as other clubs (geographical situation doesn't help us) as we are trying to apply FFP rules unlike some other clubs who are gambling.

BCAGFC

1. Only one option - why? Advertise the job, see who applies. We are a championship club (just) with a wealthy investor. Who knows what options we have.

2. Only option is Fontaine - whose fault is that?

3. We have more chance now than we will have when we are mid-low table Div 1. Anyway - we do attract some very good players to keep our bench warm!

Sorry - but I'm fully in the 'out' camp now - this bloke is ruining my club and I've had enough of tenuous reasons why he should be allowed to stay a moment longer.

Big decisions for the board - if they allow Derek to shape the squad starting from this week in the transfer window then, realistically, he is staying until the end of this season and will be given a chance for the first third of next season even if we go down.

It's Di Cannio for me if he'd come. We might still go down but there would be fun and passion along the way and he'd be familiar with league 1 and more likely to get us back up if we were relegated. I suspect though he'd keep us up. Steve Lansdown likes good communications with his managers and the overriding factor seems to be 'will I get on well with them' hence his selection of Tinnion, GJ (good choice and the only one with a bit of an edge to him) Millen and now McInnes so I can't really see him going for Di Cannio. Ultimately SL will have the say and I could see him being attracted by O'driscoll.

Not one person has suggested a replacement?I agree the team selection today did not make sense. However the players he has brought in would take a whole lot longer then 5 months to sort out. The only person that has a chance of sorting them out (because he supposedly knows and trusts them) is McInnes.For what it's worth i think he'll still be here even if he takes us down. We need to get behind the team, that's the best we can do to try and help get us out of this mess.

Do you deliberately skip over posts

O Driscoll has been mentioned enough times

Not one person has suggested a replacement?I agree the team selection today did not make sense. However the players he has brought in would take a whole lot longer then 5 months to sort out. The only person that has a chance of sorting them out (because he supposedly knows and trusts them) is McInnes.For what it's worth i think he'll still be here even if he takes us down. We need to get behind the team, that's the best we can do to try and help get us out of this mess.

Try reading the replies .

If they are going to do it they have to act now. Saturday is a pretty meaningless game for us given our league position, so the board have a bit of time before Leicester Sat week to have a new man in place.

OK, here is a simple question, I have seen plenty of excuses as to why DMC is failing and they do not wash with me at all. So the question is this give me some 'real evidence' of why you believe he is still a good manager and the right manager for us?.

He saved us last season by managing to sign a few players who made the difference (mainly Bikey).

This season, we haven't got anywhere near that kind of budget, so we have to look for free transfers (Bates/Mark Wilson etc etc) or players that are not quite up to it. Not McInnes's fault.

Fontaine has showed in the past that he is capable of playing at this level with the right players around him, not DMs fault that he is a useless **** this season.

McInnes cannot affect player form/attitude, if a player doesn't apply the instructions that he has was given before the game, then all the manager can do is replace that player from the bench (which he did today).

BCAGFC

He saved us last season by managing to sign a few players who made the difference (mainly Bikey).

This season, we haven't got anywhere near that kind of budget, so we have to look for free transfers (Bates/Mark Wilson etc etc) or players that are not quite up to it. Not McInnes's fault.

Fontaine has showed in the past that he is capable of playing at this level with the right players around him, not DMs fault that he is a useless **** this season.

McInnes cannot affect player form/attitude, if a player doesn't apply the instructions that he has was given before the game, then all the manager can do is replace that player from the bench (which he did today).

BCAGFC

So its everyone else's fault bar McInnes? :rofl2br:

We may as well not appoint a manager going by your theory......... Madness.

After Del having over a year at the club City still need a right back, two central defenders and a midfield player. If the club back Del in January what hope do we have that he’s capable of getting anyone that’s any good? I haven’t much hope but I believe, unfortunately, that the board will back him.

With luck he’ll prove me and the other doubters wrong and pull off some amazing signings. That still might not be sufficient as there’s no guarantee that he would play them in their correct positions.

BCAGFC

Walls budget is lot lot less than citys and they have taken four points off city this season mate. Mcinnes should be able to affect the players as this is what managers do. Millwall at the gate looked organised and fitter than city. Organised is one thing city have not looked all season and this is down to the manager.

ive been dipping into the outcamp now and then but only just.

that starting line up gave me a massive leap in further than i can get out now.sorry del,nice bloke and all that but today was a horrific blunder. if you do stay,stop guessing on the opposition strengths and just play ours to the max every game

Its funny how fans opinions change by match, it was only a few days ago............. Facts dont change however; sacking DM and bringing in someone else would cost a bucket load, then whoever it was would require more for spending money, we are debt ridden.

Bringing in SOD or whoever would not guarantee survival or bring instant success...look at our recent efforts.

SL will not change course and will stick with his decisions.

I can't believe there are so many blinded thick people on here arguing the toss against sacking him

the mind boggles

I cant believe so many are jumping on the bandwagon, any decent manager already has a job and expensive.

BCAGFC

Not McInnes fault that Fontaine has been useless this season? But surely it's his fault that he keeps picking him, he's been awful literally all season, there are other players who can step in, but they don't get a chance.

Example - Danny Wilson - signed from Liverpool, never given a chance despite us conceding goals all over the shop, this is a defender who impressed as this level last season for Blackpool, not given a chance and going back any day untested

McInnes out

I cant believe so many are jumping on the bandwagon, any decent manager already has a job and expensive.

What strange logic.

When was there every a time when things were different .

So by your logic we would never change a Manager because all the good ones have jobs. Your argument just don't make sense.

Its funny how fans opinions change by match, it was only a few days ago............. Facts dont change however; sacking DM and bringing in someone else would cost a bucket load, then whoever it was would require more for spending money, we are debt ridden.

Bringing in SOD or whoever would not guarantee survival or bring instant success...look at our recent efforts.

SL will not change course and will stick with his decisions.

Is this the same SL who bowed to pressure when fans started voicing opinions about tinman and Millen.

Trust be, when murmurings become a crescendo, and it looks like potd and st sales will fall, SL will boot, the guy won't forgo revenue for one inept manager

I'm not so sure Di Cannio will be on an expensive package at Swindon. They have conceded by far the fewest in their league (18 compared to 50 for us) and still score freely. He's also done wonders on a minimal budget with a 50% win ratio. He'd bring a smile back to the Club but he strikes me as a loyal person and might want to see things through at Swindon. There are risks with appointing him but it would create excitement and optimism.

This is ridiculous, one game we win and we're hopeful and delighted saying 'ah we can get out Del's great'. When we lose everyone screams for Del's head

Agree, we are in the minority though....................till the next game.

Example - Danny Wilson - signed from Liverpool, never given a chance despite us conceding goals all over the shop, this is a defender who impressed as this level last season for Blackpool, not given a chance and going back any day untested

McInnes out

Danny Wilson went back a while ago - hamstring injury.

Archived