IGNORED

Back Or Sack Del

Dynamite Red

Back or Sack  

300 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mini league of 4 to take the 3 relegation places as far as i can see it....we are only 3 points off the top of that mini league with a game in hand...

stick for now give him the transfer window to try and rectify finally our dire need for an attacking midfielder and then see if we can finish top of that mini 4

Enough is enough. If we are relegated, and this is now on the basis of what we have thusfar witnessed more than a possibility, do those who continue to back Del really think he can rebuild and steer us towards a promotion challenge? Given the selections/signings/tactics/substitutions and performances we have seen since his appointment I can't see it myself, so there's little point delaying the inevitable. Cheerio Del!!

Guest Brislingwood Red

Have wanted McInnes to succeed and have tried to stick with him despite his many baffling decisions. Today is the final straw.

Amazing...Stuff

The most vocal of McInness supporters said give it till January...Well thats whats been done!

Now What...Its been obvious the guy will never have a settled team playing football as he is the one that unsettles them by changing evertything every week.

I get it,,,Good teams adapt to formations and change, the great teams can do this at will...but we are neither and never have been or will be with McInness changing everything every time we play someone new.

Get the settled side first our players are not good enough to adapt to differing shapes and styles every four days....Is that not clear?

Do we have to have a poll after every defeat?.

There is only 1 manager out there at the moment who could possibly do a better job and even he isn't guaranteed to get us out of the mess we are in.

The players have to take a lot of responsibility for our present situation not just the manager.

BCAGFC

There is only 1 manager out there at the moment who could possibly do a better job and even he isn't guaranteed to get us out of the mess we are in.

The players have to take a lot of responsibility for our present situation not just the manager.

BCAGFC

Would any other manager in the league, pick that team from the Available players, based on the last 20odd games.

Unlikely

Sadly, and I do mean sadly, I think his time is up now.

I simply don't understand his constant chopping and changing, he appears to pick a team based on each individual opposition which condemns any element of continuity. Clearly you need to counter the opposition but I can't see any plan or logic to his methods, as ridiculous as it may sound it's not the fact we're 23rd that bothers me, it's that I don't see what he's trying to achieve.

Would any other manager in the league, pick that team from the Available players, based on the last 20odd games.

Unlikely

Nobody outside of BCFC knows the fitness/injury situation today, the squad rotation within 2 days worked last season (Forest/Coventry), it didn't for the 1st half today.

Davies is a sick note, he was at Derby and it seems he has never been 100% since signing for us.

Baldock although scoring 2 on saturday, also missed a hatful of 1 on 1s and he can't play the lone striker role in a 361/451 formation.

Fontaine is the only poor selection today, should have been Carey if anywhere near match fit.

The only argument I have is with the constant swapping of formations, we need to stick with 352 and work on our RCM & LCM helping out the WBKs when doubled up on.

BCAGFC

Guest Red Robin_94

One game we win against possible the worst defence in the league we have played this year and they have 10 men .. lets face it carry on playing like this were going down!

You start from your last win and work from there.

Not "we won today" so who can i drop to knock his confidence away from him.

I feel for Fontaine i think today Del just helped him towards a nervous breakdown!

NO he has to go!

Doc, relatively happy with the game.

Get the **** out of our club right now you clueless waste of space.

Accentuate the positives my arse

And replace with who?.

And I assume you will be footing McInnes pay off?.

BCAGFC

Nobody outside of BCFC knows the fitness/injury situation today, the squad rotation within 2 days worked last season (Forest/Coventry), it didn't for the 1st half today.

Davies is a sick note, he was at Derby and it seems he has never been 100% since signing for us.

Baldock although scoring 2 on saturday, also missed a hatful of 1 on 1s and he can't play the lone striker role in a 361/451 formation.

Fontaine is the only poor selection today, should have been Carey if anywhere near match fit.

The only argument I have is with the constant swapping of formations, we need to stick with 352 and work on our RCM & LCM helping out the WBKs when doubled up on.

BCAGFC

BCAGFC

I know that the entire squad had 7 days without a game prior to Saturday, due to have Boxing Day called off, unlikely majority of this league.

If players aren't fit to play Saturday, Saturday then Tuesday at this level the it's an Embrassment

Do I want him to be given millions to strengthen the team based on his performance so far....... sadly today was the final straw, and I have to say no. Against Posh and in the 2nd half today we proved we have a good team able to perform, sadly it seems the manager is actually hindering the team.

Guest duncan disorderley

HE'S GOING NOWHERE.

Really? How far are the board willing to let him take us before they act.

If we are relegated and look in trouble next season is ' he's here for the long term' still valid?

BCAGFC

Yawn!!!

I'm afraid after today's debacle of a line up, I clicked sack for the first time in one of these polls.

There is something ever so wrong with his mindset to select a team like that after an easy home win. What is equally as bad is not even having Davies on the bench when he is probably our best striker.

We have a midtable squad but our manager is sending us down. He won't be sacked though because of the off field plans he has.

I'm not sure. Just not convinced the next man will be any better.

What I'm convinced of though is that a manager who has his team planted at the wrong end of the table after a while at the club, who is still tinkering and hoping a transfer window will be the answer is lacking in talent.

He's not my long term preference. Just hope he can do enough for us to stay up.

Today did prove that he can't see the wood for the trees.

Maybe we just get O'Driscoll in and give him the transfer kitty.

I cannot believe that so many people are voting to keep him, Why?.

Misplaced sense of loyalty .

Don't want to admit there are wrong.

Complete blind faith and thinking that all you need to be successful is to give some one time and when it dont work give them more time after all it work for Man U and Alex Ferguson

And replace with who?.

And I assume you will be footing McInnes pay off?.

BCAGFC

No, I shall not be setting foot inside AG until he has gone. I'm budgeted if I am wasting my money watching this fool take the pass.

I'll put my dead gran up for the job, she may stop the tinkering, that would be one improvement straight off.

There are plenty of managers out there who want a chance and would make far less mistakes. He can take Doc with him when he goes, he comes across like Bradley Walsh's assistant manager parody

I cannot believe that so many people are voting to keep him, Why?.

1- Only 1 possible option available (SOD), we aren;t going to get a Warnock/Holloway etc, etc.

2- Our squad is poor, especially at the back. If Carey was unfit today, he had no other option than to play a totally shot Fontaine.

3- As a club, we can't attract players as easily as other clubs (geographical situation doesn't help us) as we are trying to apply FFP rules unlike some other clubs who are gambling.

BCAGFC

Misplaced sense of loyalty .

Don't want to admit there are wrong.

Complete blind faith and thinking that all you need to be successful is to give some one time and when it dont work give them more time after all it work for Man U and Alex Ferguson

All I here is the tripe about the back room staff and the development squad and the academy, how do we know that he has even got that right?.

Enough is enough. If we are relegated, and this is now on the basis of what we have thusfar witnessed more than a possibility, do those who continue to back Del really think he can rebuild and steer us towards a promotion challenge? Given the selections/signings/tactics/substitutions and performances we have seen since his appointment I can't see it myself, so there's little point delaying the inevitable. Cheerio Del!!

This would be my take as well. McInnes has shown absolutely no signs that he'd be able to rebuild a team or improve us in the long run.

Guest duncan disorderley

All I here is the tripe about the back room staff and the development squad and the academy, how do we know that he has even got that right?.

Exactly!

Really? How far are the board willing to let him take us before they act.

If we are relegated and look in trouble next season is ' he's here for the long term' still valid?

Surely, if he was going to get the boot it would have been ages ago. Since he's still here, I don't think he's going anywhere. But I hate talking about this. No one really knows what's going to happen. It's far too late to act now. We're already doomed.

1- Only 1 possible option available (SOD), we aren;t going to get a Warnock/Holloway etc, etc.

2- Our squad is poor, especially at the back. If Carey was unfit today, he had no other option than to play a totally shot Fontaine.

3- As a club, we can't attract players as easily as other clubs (geographical situation doesn't help us) as we are trying to apply FFP rules unlike some other clubs who are gambling.

BCAGFC

1- You never know who will come out of the woodwork.

2- and DMC has added to that poorness and even played 2 of them today.

3- Bullshit

The guy is seriously out of his depth, he is trying to teach brain dead footballers a different system every 7 days and sometimes twice a week, this bunch would be hard pushed to learn one system for the whole season.

Not one person has suggested a replacement? I agree the team selection today did not make sense. However the players he has brought in would take a whole lot longer then 5 months to sort out. The only person that has a chance of sorting them out (because he supposedly knows and trusts them) is McInnes. For what it's worth i think he'll still be here even if he takes us down. We need to get behind the team, that's the best we can do to try and help get us out of this mess.

BCAGFC

1. Only one option - why? Advertise the job, see who applies. We are a championship club (just) with a wealthy investor. Who knows what options we have.

2. Only option is Fontaine - whose fault is that?

3. We have more chance now than we will have when we are mid-low table Div 1. Anyway - we do attract some very good players to keep our bench warm!

Sorry - but I'm fully in the 'out' camp now - this bloke is ruining my club and I've had enough of tenuous reasons why he should be allowed to stay a moment longer.

Big decisions for the board - if they allow Derek to shape the squad starting from this week in the transfer window then, realistically, he is staying until the end of this season and will be given a chance for the first third of next season even if we go down.

It's Di Cannio for me if he'd come. We might still go down but there would be fun and passion along the way and he'd be familiar with league 1 and more likely to get us back up if we were relegated. I suspect though he'd keep us up. Steve Lansdown likes good communications with his managers and the overriding factor seems to be 'will I get on well with them' hence his selection of Tinnion, GJ (good choice and the only one with a bit of an edge to him) Millen and now McInnes so I can't really see him going for Di Cannio. Ultimately SL will have the say and I could see him being attracted by O'driscoll.

Not one person has suggested a replacement?I agree the team selection today did not make sense. However the players he has brought in would take a whole lot longer then 5 months to sort out. The only person that has a chance of sorting them out (because he supposedly knows and trusts them) is McInnes.For what it's worth i think he'll still be here even if he takes us down. We need to get behind the team, that's the best we can do to try and help get us out of this mess.

Do you deliberately skip over posts

O Driscoll has been mentioned enough times

Not one person has suggested a replacement?I agree the team selection today did not make sense. However the players he has brought in would take a whole lot longer then 5 months to sort out. The only person that has a chance of sorting them out (because he supposedly knows and trusts them) is McInnes.For what it's worth i think he'll still be here even if he takes us down. We need to get behind the team, that's the best we can do to try and help get us out of this mess.

Try reading the replies .

If they are going to do it they have to act now. Saturday is a pretty meaningless game for us given our league position, so the board have a bit of time before Leicester Sat week to have a new man in place.

Archived