IGNORED

Songs For The Next Game!

Guest Red Robin_94

Guest Red Robin_94

Got to be worth voicing are opinions maybe the board will start to take note?

We can't afford to see McClueless ruin the club any more! Might as well go down with a fight!

Guest Red Robin_94

Looks like you will be singing them on your own!

more like ..

Your getting sacked in the morning

we want McClueless out we want McClueless out!

ei ei eio down the football league we go and when we get relegated this is what were sing we are shit we are shit McClueless is our king!

just a few for you jakey boy

Guest Red Robin_94

I agree back the team ... but how can you back a team when players that find their feet get dropped every other game ..

Looks like you will be singing them on your own!

more like ..

Your getting sacked in the morning

we want McClueless out we want McClueless out!

ei ei eio down the football league we go and when we get relegated this is what were sing we are shit we are shit McClueless is our king!

just a few for you jakey boy

If these were sung I for one wouldnt join in

Guest Red Robin_94

You probably wouldn't your obviously happy to see the club slip down to league one and have an attendance of 8-9,000 every home game I know where I would rather be!

Agreed! I don't think negative comments are going to make things anything better! See what happens in the transfer window and take it from there. Maybe then and only then can Del get a settled team together and stop this annoying tinkering that is built on protecting our paper thin defence. It cannot do much for the players - over paid or not - if they are constantly being dragged around the pitch positionally and in and out of the starting 11 that attempt to get the results for OUR club.

im not happy about being in the relegation zone but the only way to get out is to SUPPORT the club you know what SUPORTers are meant to do

Yep, support the interests of their club, not the individual

Guest Brian Butterfield

Yeah that is a great idea, start burning scottish flags and taking him off your christmas lists, if results continue then change may come, but who knows how old tax dodger's brain works.

Archived