IGNORED

Doc's Post Match

BristolBEAT

Agreed. What is also worrying is our manager choosing not to speak to local radio & explain today's performance to our support. Doc speaks well but almost completely ignored the negatives from the game. As a supporter you need to feel that they at least watched the same game as the rest of us. I'm generally a Del supporter (just about) but I think dodging interviews after defeats is really poor.

What worries me is when Doherty says we had a formation that's worked well away from home. I'm sorry we've won 3 games away from home - nothing has really been working

What worries me is when Doherty says we had a formation that's worked well away from home. I'm sorry we've won 3 games away from home - nothing has really been working

Spot on mate. He kept saying that this formation has worked for us but the only example he could give was Ipswich. One game doesn't convince me they've found the masterplan - especially considering Ipswich was still only a draw!

Guest duncan disorderley

This is what, the third time Doc has done the interview? Maybe just maybe, Mr Genius, Del was busy in the dressing room trying to gee up the players or ripping into them.

You've got the cheek to call McInnes all these names, including in another thread a 'jock idiot' but you're clearly a very stupid old man yourself.

Immature too, you can't criticise the manager with anything other than insults. Just a waste of good oxygen, as far as I can tell.

And for clarification, I voted sack. Just sick of people beating on Del with imaginary sticks. There are enough real ones to form a cohesive ******* argument.

Don't you think geeing the players up after the match is slightly pointless, I think at 2.50 would have been a better time not 5.10.

Where was Mac Clueless???? Why is it when we lose he puts a Minnion out to face the flak?

Hopefully because he was talking to SL about when to break the story he has been dismissed!

Robbo well ahead of me there then!

A call from Geurnsey Mr McInness would you like to take it in the taxi?

This is what, the third time Doc has done the interview? Maybe just maybe, Mr Genius, Del was busy in the dressing room trying to gee up the players or ripping into them.

You've got the cheek to call McInnes all these names, including in another thread a 'jock idiot' but you're clearly a very stupid old man yourself.

Immature too, you can't criticise the manager with anything other than insults. Just a waste of good oxygen, as far as I can tell.

And for clarification, I voted sack. Just sick of people beating on Del with imaginary sticks. There are enough real ones to form a cohesive ******* argument.

Go away you stupid little boy and play with the buses on the centre.

You really are a horrible little smug tw*t !!

Archived