IGNORED

Leighton Baines

Super

Probably because he associates him with his brother who if I remember rightly supports BNP and he also made a racist comment to Ince 15-20 years ago

So in the first instance it's guilt by association? In the second, an incident that happened nearly 20 years ago, that he apologised for makes him a racist does it? I mean the world was a very different place when he said that to Ince, attitudes have changed dramatically for the better in a lot of ways, and for the worse in some ways, with dogooders constantly being offended on other people's behalf.

So in the first instance it's guilt by association? In the second, an incident that happened nearly 20 years ago, that he apologised for makes him a racist does it? I mean the world was a very different place when he said that to Ince, attitudes have changed dramatically for the better in a lot of ways, and for the worse in some ways, with dogooders constantly being offended on other people's behalf.

Don't know why you are asking me, I didn't say it, I just gave a reason why the other poster may have said it.

Only person who can answer your question honestly, is the man himself.

Baines is the better of the 2 on current form , although Cole is still a class act.

Best ever , Kenny Sansom ?

KS for me too..quality player who was deceptively quick, and consistant.

Baynes is a much better technical player than Cole ever was.. scores more goals, more assists and his pass completion for a player in his position is incredible. IMO the best wing back in Europe at the moment...

And.......the best left foot ive seen since Paul Bodin.............. :yahoo:

Archived