IGNORED

Funniest Rumour Ever?

Red Homer

Just having my daily laugh on football rumours, came across this little gem!

03 Jan 2013 14:15:20

ex bristol city man lee johnson is joining huddersfield town for 1.2 million, they have been linked with several midfielders this window and this one will be a done deal before their next league game. They will also be loaning jody morris from bristol city after agreeing to pay 8k of his wages.

This is certainly one of the funniest i have seen on this site - whats the funniest or most unbelievable rumour you have heard?

And the latest gem from the site of truth!

03 Jan 2013 16:04:42

Bristol City have had a bid accepted for David Clarkson from Bristol Rovers, Mcinnes has earmaked Clarkson to work on the turnstiles and is wants the rovers hitman

Guest BCFC Taunton

03 Jan 2013 17:18:33

Out of form Bristol City are soon to have a new management team in place.

Former City Striker Wayne Allison will take over the management of the team from Derek McInnes with Ade Akinbiyi as his assistant. Andy Cole, Brian Deane, Hamilton Ricard and Shaka Hislop will take over as coaches.

They will make a few signings this window.

Ins:

Steve Harper (Newcastle)

Shola Ameobi (Newcastle)

Andy Wilkinson (Stoke)

Titus Bramble (Sunderland)

Lee Hendrie

Tyrone Mears

Dean Leacock

Guest alwaysbelieve

cant believe it made it on here, that first rumour was me, complete bull**** just to wind up the huddersfield fans on there, if you read the whole post it goes on to mention bournemouth, as both of their fans seem to be getting very wound up over my dodgy transfer rumours involving their clubs

Archived