IGNORED

Milan Players Walk Off After Racist Abuse

Aizoon

I know that!!!

All i was saying is What would happen in an important match

Could be an easy way out if your team is getting beat

Cant see a team walking off the pitch when they are just a few mins from say winning a cup final

You have a point. I wonder how the Italian FA will deal with this one?

You have a point. I wonder how the Italian FA will deal with this one?

Doubt they will, it was a friendly wasn't it?

Depends if Berlusconi wades in, I suspect he has more pressing things on his mind. Lift up the rug and get the brush out.

The other team didn't want to walk off and the racial abuse had been flagged up during the game and at half time the stadium announcer pleaded with the fans to stop but it continued.

Well done to KPB for walking off the pitch, nobody needs that sort of abuse especially in a friendly match where you're giving your opposition a financial boost by even being there.

I think more importantly, it should not be left to the player to decide to walk off the pitch, the Officials and FIFA have to make these calls. You can't have players being racially abused. End games early, ban fans from the ground and dock points.

Sepp Blatter needs to resign and we need someone that's gonna pull this game into the 21st century in charge of FIFA.

The other team didn't want to walk off and the racial abuse had been flagged up during the game and at half time the stadium announcer pleaded with the fans to stop but it continued.

Well done to KPB for walking off the pitch, nobody needs that sort of abuse especially in a friendly match where you're giving your opposition a financial boost by even being there.

I think more importantly, it should not be left to the player to decide to walk off the pitch, the Officials and FIFA have to make these calls. You can't have players being racially abused. End games early, ban fans from the ground and dock points.

Sepp Blatter needs to resign and we need someone that's gonna pull this game into the 21st century in charge of FIFA.

Is a racist chant any worse than a chant about hair colour or size, it is all abuse about something you cannot change, and hurts those on the receiving end.

If it is, then we could see lots of games being called off because of fans chants.

Is a racist chant any worse than a chant about hair colour or size, it is all abuse about something you cannot change, and hurts those on the receiving end.

If it is, then we could see lots of games being called off because of fans chants.

Yes it is worse. Racially abusing someone is entrenched in years of suffering and extreme repression. People who suffer from having a big nose or ginger hair are not haunted by hundreds of years of slavery and being thought of as second class citizens,.

People forget that the racial equality movement was not that long ago. Martin Luther King and Malcom X didn't fight for the freedom of their people so someone could compare their plight to having different coloured hair or being fat.

Yes it is worse. Racially abusing someone is entrenched in years of suffering and extreme repression. People who suffer from having a big nose or ginger hair are not haunted by hundreds of years of slavery and being thought of as second class citizens,.

People forget that the racial equality movement was not that long ago. Martin Luther King and Malcom X didn't fight for the freedom of their people so someone could compare their plight to having different coloured hair or being fat.

Lets not forget, blacks sold blacks into slavery. But lets not get caught up in the easy black racial card. What about asians getting racially abused, have they had years of hatred thrown at them? Did x stand up for them. If white players are being abused by Black's, where is the years of abuse here? And years of being treated as a 2nd class citizen.

I believe abuse is abuse. And you cannot base all racist abuse on one race.

Lets not forget, blacks sold blacks into slavery. But lets not get caught up in the easy black racial card. What about asians getting racially abused, have they had years of hatred thrown at them? Did x stand up for them. If white players are being abused by Black's, where is the years of abuse here? And years of being treated as a 2nd class citizen.

You're extremely ignorant if you believe racial abuse is the same as abuse about hair colour or weight. All forms of racial abuse are abhorrent and completely out of of order. Calling someone fat does not offend an entire race of people.

I won't argue with you because we come from two different stand points and will not agree about this.

Racism should be kicked out of football and not tolerated in anyway shape or form.

this.

it's disgusting that racism still happens in football but it's no different to being ripped for hair colour, cock size or sexual preference. as for the comment that people experiencing racism are haunted by hundreds of years worth of abuse/ingrained suppression, behave, the majority of people in this country couldn't tell you what their great grandfathers did for a living, whether black or white or pink etc etc. it's an easy sob story that makes the left wing media and liberal soft core of this country react.

The racial card is the easiest thing to play in many countries imo. I do not tolerate racism but it just seems any player/manager can claim it and that's that. Away from football though:

Why is ok to have the MOBO awards?

Why is it ok to have the Black Lawyers Association?

Change those names from black to white and there is no way that they would be allowed due to racism - seems a bit one way to me doesn't it?

you've said it there mate, it's entrenched in history. i would never say that any abuse is a sob story, abuse is wrong. so is claiming that being abused as a member of this society (whatever abuse it is) that the abuse is worse because it's happened before should make it any more relevent/hurtful.

You're extremely ignorant if you believe racial abuse is the same as abuse about hair colour or weight. All forms of racial abuse are abhorrent and completely out of of order. Calling someone fat does not offend an entire race of people.

I won't argue with you because we come from two different stand points and will not agree about this.

Racism should be kicked out of football and not tolerated in anyway shape or form.

Don't get me wrong, racial abuse is completely out of order, I am playing devil's advocate. Why shouldn't there be bans for abuse of other kinds. For instance, calling someone a Jewish/Muslim/Christian/etc etc something or other. Or abuse of someone who is disabled.

The racial card is the easiest thing to play in many countries imo. I do not tolerate racism but it just seems any player/manager can claim it and that's that. Away from football though:

Change those names from black to white and there is no way that they would be allowed due to racism - seems a bit one way to me doesn't it?

can of worms there mate. wait to get shot down in flames for that. i agree with you tho.

I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle here but any they have the MOBO & black lawyers as they are ethnic minority.

Putting white in front of those things wouldn't be plausible as Britain is of white origin and white people are not a minority. It is a way of celebrating or protecting their cultural roots.

I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle here but any they have the MOBO & black lawyers as they are ethnic minority.

Putting white in front of those things wouldn't be plausible as Britain is of white origin and white people are not a minority. It is a way of celebrating or protecting their cultural roots.

Okay it is said in 2025 there will be more blacks than whites in America, will whitws be seen as a ethnic minority then?

you're not fighting a losing battle mate, if anything, you're winning easily.

is their a reason why people in a minority should be able to celebrate their roots if people of the majority shouldn't though? am i missing the point?

You're right of course, but we've had several discussions on this recently and peoples opinions are so entrenched it's barely worth debating again.

It's very different in America as the ethnicity of the country is varied and not originally white.

But I would agree when any race is in the minority that it is important to hold on to cultural roots.

you're not fighting a losing battle mate, if anything, you're winning easily.

is their a reason why people in a minority should be able to celebrate their roots if people of the majority shouldn't though? am i missing the point?

Thanks.

I think that many would presume that the culture of Britain in the whole is white and our history is celebrated more than ethnic cultures as it is the norm.

So, what I'm trying to say is Britain doesn't need to celebrate 'Music from white origin' as white is the predominant race anyway.

It's very different in America as the ethnicity of the country is varied and not originally white.

But I would agree when any race is in the minority that it is important to hold on to cultural roots.

Thanks.

I think that many would presume that the culture of Britain in the whole is white and our history is celebrated more than ethnic cultures as it is the norm.

So, what I'm trying to say is Britain doesn't need to celebrate 'Music from white origin' as white is the predominant race anyway.

i completely understand pal and wouldn't knock that at all, britain is stll on the whole "white" but i think if you'd ask a cross section of hard up "old working class" british citizens then they'd propbably tell you that it's fast losing the title of "predominant" race in this country. statistically they'd be wrong of course. the latest census told the truth, oh, no, it didn't really did it. the truth is people are annoyed with the world, no money, no bus service ;) no fun. you have to blame someone.... i blame labour personally.... letting all these buggers in....... ;)

Thanks.

Interestingly, ethnic Americans are russian indians, now that must really mess with their swede :)

The argument, well not really a argument can change in any area of the world. All rather pointless as well, there is no real race issue in reality, that pretty much ended when neanderthals died (although there are some, mainly russians whos genes belong the neanderthal race.)

Skin colour comes from your surroundings, not race.

I think my final point on the subject will be that you must remember that only 2% of the entire population in Britain is Black so not getting swallowed up in white culture is an important thing to them and standing up to racial abuse is important if we are going to kick it out of society.

There definitely is xenophobia about the changing face of Britain but we can't let that manifest itself in racial hate.

Politicians should be the focus of hate.

I think my final point on the subject will be that you must remember that only 2% of the entire population in Britain is Black so not getting swallowed up in white culture is an important thing to them and standing up to racial abuse is important if we are going to kick it out of society.

There definitely is xenophobia about the changing face of Britain but we can't let that manifest itself in racial hate.

Politicians should be the focus of hate.

the filled in the census. it's a colour and it means nothing. embrace britain, don't suck off its tits like lower class white heroin addicts do, our old boys fought for theose heroin addicts, not yours.....

Archived