IGNORED

Hello

DOLMANDAN

Havent been on here for ages as quite frankly i became disillusioned in general with the negativity and knee jerk reactions after every game same old same old boring load of shit.

All i would like to say is that i have been supporting the club since the late 60s through thick and thin i have watched then win at Highbury and watched in tears at Newport County,i will continue to watch and support the club as long as i have breath .

Call me a happy clapper mug whatever because i honestly could give a flying shag what you think .No appologies for the rant i have been meaning to post it for ages CTID

Dan I have to say spot on! My first post in a long time too! Dont really come in the forum much these days due to the small minded, pointless rantings and complete bilge some people post on here! And it sums it up with the sarcastic replies posted in response to your post!

I for one am not happy with the current situation at the club, and would love us to be top of the table, but I think we all need to support the club and manager at present as things wont be changing in the near future!

Anyway onwards and upwards! Hopefully!

Dan I have to say spot on! My first post in a long time too! Dont really come in the forum much these days due to the small minded, pointless rantings and complete bilge some people post on here! And it sums it up with the sarcastic replies posted in response to your post!

I for one am not happy with the current situation at the club, and would love us to be top of the table, but I think we all need to support the club and manager at present as things wont be changing in the near future!

Anyway onwards and upwards! Hopefully!

We all support the club, why else would we bother to post on this forum?

And.............things won't change ( apart from the team every week ) whilst tinkerman is in charge.

Havent been on here for ages as quite frankly i became disillusioned in general with the negativity and knee jerk reactions after every game same old same old boring load of shit.

All i would like to say is that i have been supporting the club since the late 60s through thick and thin i have watched then win at Highbury and watched in tears at Newport County,i will continue to watch and support the club as long as i have breath .

Call me a happy clapper mug whatever because i honestly could give a flying shag what you think .No appologies for the rant i have been meaning to post it for ages CTID

Well Said

I don't really mind people criticising the team. Frankly it's hard not to be frustrated with McInnes, especially after the pointless changes for the Millwall game. But am I alone in absolutely hating the McWinless thing? Or indeed any other not word play names people use for people they don't like (Tony Bliar etc.). It's not clever, it's not particularly funny (even if it ever was, it's been used so many times to lose all originality) and it just makes the people who use it look a bit childish imo...

I don't really mind people criticising the team. Frankly it's hard not to be frustrated with McInnes, especially after the pointless changes for the Millwall game. But am I alone in absolutely hating the McWinless thing? Or indeed any other not word play names people use for people they don't like (Tony Bliar etc.). It's not clever, it's not particularly funny (even if it ever was, it's been used so many times to lose all originality) and it just makes the people who use it look a bit childish imo...

No you're not. Criticism is fine , but all the name calling is a bit out of order in my opinion.

Archived